Looking death in the face
- Jack Burman. Regan, Kate // Border Crossings;Aug2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p129
This article reviews the exhibition "Jack Burman: Chaos Shimmers (Through the Veil of Order)" at the Clint Roenisch Gallery in Toronto, Canada.
- FAMILIAR FACES BY UNFAMILIAR NAMES. Rouse, Dana E. // Photo District News;Sep2000, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p123
Describes the photo exhibit `Revelations' at the Miles & Generalis + NYA gallery in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which features photographs of celebrities taken by unknown photographers.
- Pictures Perfect. // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p143
Presents information on photograph exhibitions being shown in Santa Monica, California from May through July 2004. "Picturing Ed: Jerry McMillan's Photographs of Ed Ruscha"; "Robert Capa: The Photographer of Humanity."
- Ola Kolehmainen. Lintonen, Kati // European Photography;Fall96, Issue 60, p30
The article reviews the exhibition "Exitus," by Ola Kolehmainen.
- PRIDE IN DIVERSITY. // Gay Community News;Oct2005, Issue 190, p6
Reviews the exhibition "Changing Cultures: A Photographic Exhibition of Diversity in Northern Ireland," at the BT Tower in Belfast, Northern Ireland on August 30, 2005.
- KINDRED SPIRITS. Pearse, Emma // Aperture;Spring2006, Issue 182, p18
The article reviews the exhibition "Kindred Spirits: Hungarian Photographs, 1914-2003," at the Martin-Gropius-Bau in Berlin, Germany from June 10 to August 29, 2005.
- Perfect strangers. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/20/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 2, p244
Reviews the exhibition "Strangers, the first Triennial of Photography and Video," held at the International Center of Photography in New York City, New York from September 13 to November 30, 2003.
- OTHER COOL PHOTO SHOWS. CRAGER, JACK // American Photo;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on several photography exhibitions in the U.S. from February to June 5, 2011, including the Association of International Photography Art Dealers (AIPAD) Photography Show in New York City, "The Working White House: Two Centuries of Traditions and Memories" at the...
- Nature's Phenomena On Exhibit. // Art Business News;Dec2004, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the art exhibition featuring the landscapes of photographer Steve Terrill at Yoshida's Fine Art Gallery in Portland, Oregon. Theme of Terrill's photographs; Career history of Terrill.