BMJ's legendary leader moves on
- Editor of the BMJ to take up new post. Kmietowicz, Zosia // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/29/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7451, p1276
Reports on the decision of editor Richard Smith to leave the "British Medical Journal" in order to become the chief executive of a new European arm of a United States healthcare company, UnitedHealth Group. Comments on his decision to leave; Description of the company that he will be a part of.
- Not `good-bye,' just `until we meet again...'. Lian, Tanja // Bank Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p5
Presents the Tanja Lian's farewell column as editor of the `Bank Marketing' magazine. Excitement and challenges faced by the author; Support and guidance from the leadership of the Bank Marketing Association; Chance of the author to interview some of the most respected professionals in the...
- From the Can: Moving On. Ursery, Stephen // Waste Age Expert Blog;8/10/2011, p1
The author announces his resignation as editor of the periodical "Waste Age" to go into business for himself as a freelance writer and editor.
- Editor's Letter. // Good Old Days Looking Back;Jun2011, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor explains his resignation from the journal as well as introduces his successor.
- The Blank Page. Koberstein, Wayne // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p14
Announces the editor's plan in leaving his position as Editor-In-Chief of the journal 'Pharmaceutical Executive.' Reason for leaving; Appreciation to the Advanstar Communications, magazine readers, advisors, managers and staffs.
- Changing of the guard. Walsh, Max // Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology;Mar2001, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p10
Announces the resignation of the editor-in-chief of The Bulletin in Australia. Reasons behind the resignation; Employment of competitive strategies to differentiate the magazine from other publications; Assumption of Paul Bailey to succeed the editor-in-chief position.
- From the Editor. // Vancouver Naturalist;Jun2014, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p3
The article presents the message from the author of the journal related to the naturalist movement in Vancouver who will be stepping down as the editor of the journal after working for 8 years.
- Editor's Letter. MACIA, PETER // FADER;Feb/Mar2011, Issue 72, p21
The author informs his resignation as editor of the journal and expresses his gratitude to the staff and the readers of the magazine.
- TTFN (Ta-ta for Now). Christensen, Cathy // Skin, Inc.;Nov2014, p12
An introduction is presented which announces the resignation of the editor.