- Staying the course for charity. // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p51
The article reports that Multiyork's chief executive, Peter Mallinson, has been felicitated with the national award "Supporter of the Year." Mallinson has been awarded for organizing an annual charity golf event. The event was held at Bury St Edmunds Golf Club in Suffolk, Virginia. Vic Brega, a...
- Fore Play. Brown, Paul B. // Inc.;Oct2001, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p44
Details how small business chief executive Jim Holtgrieve made it onto the Senior Professional Golf Association Tour. Ways to be allowed to play in a senior tournament; His expenses on the road; Background on his amateur years.
- Bragging material. // Super Review;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p32
The article presents information on shots that were played by Colin McGuinness, chief executive officer of the Non-Government Schools Superannuation Fund, at the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia's (ASFA's) golf day in Sydney, New South Wales. It is stated that McGuinness played...
- Swinging CEOs. // Newsweek;6/7/1999, Vol. 133 Issue 23, p8
Mentions the May 1999 initiation of a golf tournament for chief executive officers (CEO), the CEO Tour, in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Timeline. Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;7/25/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p60
The article offers information on the 140th British Open Golf 2011, which was held in July at Sandwich, England. It informs that R&A chief executive officer (CEO) Peter Dawson welcomes the threesome golfers in the British Open including Jerry Kelly, Nathan Green, and Danny Willett. It further...
- A U.S. Caddie Open Has Legs. // Golf World;11/17/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 20, p18
The article presents views of Adam Corson, a member of the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA) of America, on his participation in the U.S. Caddie Open, a golf competition which will be organized after the 36-hole championship at the weekend of Thanksgiving Day in 2015. Topics discussed...
- Fresh Ideas for Your Tournament. Hall, Alison // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2006, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p43
The article provides information on the preparation of a Professional Golfer's Association (PGA) tournament. It is important to let the starter introduce the players over a loudspeaker. A CEO must sit at the course's signature hole to serve drinks to the players and have a better chance to talk...
- A Job Well Done Could Lead To More. // Golf World;9/10/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on Seth Waugh, Deutsche Bank's departing chief executive officer (CEO). Waugh was a golf enthusiast and was in style, right down to the white khakis and loafers with no socks, a pair of Ray-Bans completing the outfit. He just turned 54 and is trying to make up for...
- Peter's perfect as year's top rookie. Derek Lawrenson // Daily Mail;11/19/2013, p55
IT WAS quite an honour to be asked to pick the Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year, alongside the chief executive of the European Tour and the chief executive of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club.