- MOMENT CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST. // Moment Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p79
The article offers information on the cartoon caption contest hosted by the "Moment" magazine.
- CARTOON CAPTION. // Cobblestone;Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p23
The article offers information on the Cartoon Caption Contest that calls for participants to present a different kind of message to voters through funny captions covering politics that will be published in an upcoming issue of "Cobblestone" periodical.
- MOMENT CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST. // Moment Magazine;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p79
The article offers information on how to join and vote at the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest.
- MOMENT CARTOON CAPTION CONTEST. // Moment Magazine;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p79
The article presents a contest which asks readers to provide a caption for an untitled cartoon featuring two rats, vote for another two untitled cartoons, and submit their own cartoons to the journal.
- "THE NEW YORKER" CAPTION CONTEST WINNER WAS A "STRETCH" CALL. // Media Industry Newsletter;2/11/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the selection of New York-based freelancer Sarah Healy as the winner of a cartoon caption contest by "The New Yorker" magazine. The cartoon first appeared in the November 19, 2007 issue of the magazine. Healy was given a print of the cartoon and caption, as well as a copy...
- Rewriting History. // History Today;Jan2013, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p70
A contest is offered for the best submission of a caption for a cartoon which was first published in the American humor periodical "Puck" in 1902.
- WIN a weekend at Hotel du Vin. // Medeconomics;Jan2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p77
This article presents information about a competition to send a caption that appropriately fits the cartoon designed in the January 01, 2004 issue of the journal "Medeconomics." Winners will be announced in the February 2004 issue of the journal. The winners will win a weekend tour to the Hotel...
- AND THE WINNER IS …. // New Yorker;1/24/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 44, p102
Announces the winners of the 2005 Cartoon Caption Contest held by the magazine "New Yorker."
- WIN a night at the Zetter Hotel. // Medeconomics;Apr2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p85
This article presents a caption contest related to a cartoon provided in the article. The winner will get an overnight stay in one of London, England's newest hotels the Zetter Hotel. The Zetter aims to provide good quality at sensible prices, coupled with a high standard of professional...