- Sales strategy blamed for BrightHouse dip. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p4
The article reports on the business failure of BrightHouse, a furniture and electrical retailer in Great Britain. The mere indicator of the failure is the lack of management focus on sales performance which led the company to a 42 percent fall in profits. BrightHouse specializes in selling...
- Bright ideas. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p14
The article features Leo McKee, chief executive officer (CEO) of rent-to-own retailer BrightHouse Inc. and his insight on the challenges faced by the company. He mentions about transformational investment in the company as well as improving customer service practices and the effort to make...
- BrightHouse sales up. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2008, Issue 5615, p8
The article reports that sales of the retail chain BrightHouse increased, with the total company turnover up by 16% for the six months ending September 30, 2008. The company, which specializes in furniture, domestic and electrical appliances, recorded a turnover at 81.8 million pounds at the end...
- DIARY. // Marketing Week;7/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p32
Reports on developments involving companies in various industries in Great Britain. Location of the newly opened retail store of BrightHouse; Contract won by advertising company Ergo; Marketing strategy of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
- DIRECT: BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);11/13/2003, p12
Presents several news briefs related to direct marketing as of November 13, 2003. Selection of Circular Distributors by retailer of household products Brighthouse Corp. to distribute its leaflets showing the products and services offered by Brighthouse; Possible plans of the organization Direct...
- Brighthouse HR boss judged by sofa successes. // Personnel Today;2/19/2008, p3
The article reports that Simon Bion, human resource (HR) director at rent-to-own furniture firm Brighthouse, will be judged on the product sales volume success in Great Britain. It notes that Bion, which joined the company in July 2007, has implemented sales targets for the Brighthouse'...
- Brighthous set for growth. // In-Store;Jul2003, p5
Reports on British retailer Brighthouse's plan to increase the number of its outlets. Number of stores to be opened in mainland Britain in 2003; Consideration of offering other in-store services; Rebranding of the company from Crazy George's in 2002.
- Brighthouse thanks loyal employee. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/2009, Issue 5660, p6
The article reports that BrightHouse Inc. has expressed gratitude to its employee, David Harwood, for its 25 years of service to the company.
- BrightHouse opens three stores. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2010, Issue 5681, p11
The article reports on the three stores opened by homeware rent-to-own retailer Brighthouse Inc. in Bromley, Mexborough, and Maidstone in England in 2010.