- EMPIRE BY MARTHA. // Vanity Fair;Sep2001, Issue 493, p364
Profiles businesswoman Martha Stewart. Career history; Educational background; Achievements.
- Martha Stewart brings furniture line to N.J. Huffman Koos store. // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p2
Reports that businesswoman, Martha Stewart brings furniture line to the Huffman Koos store in New Jersey. Huffman Koos River Edge store's featured vignettes from the Martha Stewart Signature furniture collection.
- Caramoor thinks Martha Stewart's a good thing. Stableford, Joan // Westchester County Business Journal;9/12/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 37, p12
The article reports that businesswoman Martha Stewart will be the new honorary chairwoman of the annual fund-raising event called Caramoor Fall Antiques Show and Silent Auction in Westchester County, New York. She has been very supportive of the event for the past years as an active guest. The...
- What every CEO can learn from Martha. Stevens, Mark // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p34
Provides tips for executives on how to recover from failure based on the experience of convicted business woman Martha Stewart. Assessment of the gravity of the problem; Preservation of dignity by accepting lumps with poise and grace; Acceptance of responsibility.
- Battered Stewart stock a 'buy'. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;6/17/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p3
Focuses on the business issue faced by Martha Stewart, a businesswoman in the U.S. Investigation on the sales of stock; Decrease on the shares of stock; Profits of the company owned.
- THE THREE FACES OF MARTHA. Bernstein, Jacob // New York;3/15/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the complaint of businesswoman Martha Stewart to the art department of the "Wall Street Journal" newspaper about the illustration of herself in the paper in New York City. Displeasure expressed by a member of her legal team about the sketches; Worries of Stewart about the...
- Martha Stewart. // Biography;Dec2001, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p72
Profiles businesswoman Martha Stewart, chosen as one of 'Biography' magazine's 40 American Classics. Range of interests; Personal background; Marriage to attorney Andy Stewart.
- Martha: It's a Bad, Bad Thing. Yu, Ting; Wren, Jennifer; Baker, KC; Daly, Sean; Isackson, Noah; Karon, Paul; Mandel, Susan; Meadows, Bob; Nussbaum, Gail; Redwood, Tina // People;6/16/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 23, p18
Martha Stewart is the subject of a criminal investigation, her company said June 3, 2003. Stewart has been under investigation for insider trading after dumping 4,000 shares of ImClone stock in December 2001, a day before the biotech company's value plummeted. Stewart, says her lawyer Robert...
- MARTHA IN THE BIG HOUSE. Sharpe, Matthew // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2004, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p152
Presents the diary of businesswoman, Martha Stewart in prison. Description of the food in prison; List of friends who visited Stewart; Stewart's description of her first cooking class inside the prison.