Stockists suffer the long wait for Silentnight brand
- Delay for Silentnight restructuring plan. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2003, Issue 5323, p2
Reports on the delay for restructuring plan of the furniture company Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain.
- Things can only get better. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p3
Comments on the supply chain problem of the furniture division of Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Loyalty of retailers to the brand; Promises made by the company to retailers; Record of Phil Goodier.
- THE SIMPLE LIFE. Conway, James // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p12
The article profiles James Conway, the managing director of Silentnight Brand in Great Britain. It notes that Conway served as the group sales director of the company. He stresses that the two units of Silentnight and Sealy Brands will not be considered as consumer-facing propositions. He...
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.