- Walker Greenbank's sales up 10%. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p8
The article reports on the 10% increase in sales of international luxury interior furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC for the first quarter of 2011 as compared to the same period in 2010.
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p6
Reports that Walker Greenbank PLC is continuing to look for acquisitions after its purchase of Sanderson in Great Britain. Financial performance company following the acquisition of Sanderson; Intentions of the company for the further acquisition; Plans of the company in adding sales in line...
- Walker Greenbank reports sales increase at ACiM. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2012, Issue 5795, p6
The article reports on the increase in the sales by 4 percent of Walker Greenbank PLC in the first 21 weeks of 2012.
- Profit returns for WG. // Cabinet Maker;10/6/2006, Issue 5508, p4
The article reports on the financial success of soft furnishing group Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain. The company has reported an interim pre-tax profit of Â£1.86 million from sales of Â£25.8 million in 2006. The upturn from the company's losses in the previous year was attributed to...
- Walker Greenbank's mixed fortunes. // Cabinet Maker;4/24/2009, Issue 5634, p7
The article reports on the revenue of luxury interior furnishing group Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain for the 12 months ending January 31, 2009. The company stated that it saw a 2% rise to the Â£63.70 million revenue in the 12 month period which was supported by the continued success of...
- Fabric cuts a dash in DIY doldrums. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p6
The article presents information related to the share prices in the furniture industry. Reversing five years of heavy losses, Walker Greenbank PLC leaped 9p. A strong buy recommendation was issued by Teather and Greenwood with the shares at 17p. After the confirmation regarding the replacement...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p5
Reports on developments regarding the furniture industry in Great Britain. Summer sale of furniture and DIY chain GlynWebb; Debenhams' appointment of Scan-Thor as its exclusive upholstery supplier; Damage to stocks of Harrogate bed retailer To Catch A Dream because of a fire at the restaurant...