- THE WEEK SUPPLIERS. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2016, Issue 5967, p6
This section offers furniture industry news briefs including the fiscal 2015 earnings report of upholstery manufacturer Kingcome Sofas of the Colefax Croup. Topics included are the designation of John Hardwick as project consultant of software developer Swan Retail and the opening of the Albert...
- Klngcome Sofas looks to export to grow sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p7
The article reports that London, England-based Kingcome Sofas is seeking to grow its export sales following the fall in sales by seven percent to 2.28 million pounds in the year ending Apriol 30, 2012.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.
- Second half rethink sees Courts fall. Friars // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Focuses on the decrease in the earnings expected by furniture manufacturing firm, Courts for the second half of 1999.
- Magnet profits up. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p4
Reports on the increase in the third-quarter revenue of fitted furniture chain store Magnet for the year 1999.