Shoppers complaints about pricing increase
- FIRA targets retailers. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p6
This article reports that FIRA has plans to rebrand its offering to target the retailer in a package that offers testing, consultancy dispute resolution and a complaints service. Traditionally known as a testing organisation for furniture manufacturers, FIRA is widening its service as retailers...
- Views. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;7/14/2006, Issue 5496, p9
The article presents the author's views on consumer complaints pertaining to the furniture industry and trade. Home maintenance, home improvements and furniture are three most complained about goods. The government scrutiny of Great Britain is already focusing on the furniture sector. With time,...
- Know your product and keep complaints at bay. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p9
The author reflects on the consumer complaints against upholstery sector of the furniture industry in Great Britain. According to the author, it is easy to make a case for blame with all parties involved. But, the author points out that retailers are most likely to be confronted with consumer's...
- your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;07/09/99, Issue 5145, p6
Answers questions on how furniture companies should deal with customer complaints.
- `No, waiter, the soup's fine.' Haigh, Jennifer // Men's Health;Apr98, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p92
Presents a guide on complaints and complaining. Things worth complaining in the airport; How to deal with irritating situations in a restaurant; Tips in getting one's complaints heard in a hotel.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/23/2001, Issue 5230, p6
Answers queries about particular problems of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Consumer complaints; Contract terms and conditions.
- Nine things your customer will never tell you. Ensman Jr., Richard G. // NSGA Retail Focus;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the value of keeping customer relationships intact by listening to the customers' complaints and suggestions as well as to what they do not tell about the business. It states that customers tend to call and complain to goods and services providers when they encounter...
- Multiple choices. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p10
The article focuses on a survey conducted by the periodical "Which?," according to which service is outscoring price in the retail trade segment of Great Britain. The business operations of independent furniture retailers and larger multiple entities has been discussed. Data related to the...
- Retailers need to jump on complaints. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p3
The article reports on the reprimand of the British Furniture Confederation towards furniture retailers for failing to act quickly and appropriately on the complaints of consumers in Great Britain. It was revealed that 6.79 percent of consumers complain to Consumer Direct about furniture. The...