Things can only get better
- Retailers sad to see furniture brands sale. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p4
Reports on the reactions of retailers to the sale of the Silentnight furniture brands.
- Innovation is hard to find, claim retailers. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p4
The article reports that more than a quarter of retailers do not believe there are any innovative manufacturers in the furniture market. Some 27% of retailers could not spontaneously name a company they thought of as innovative, when asked as part of research commissioned by Silentnight Group....
- Beds that take stock of prices. // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p6
Reports on the launch of low cost bedstead models by Silentnight Group Great Britain. Purpose of the launching to allow independent retailers access to the benefits of low cost production; Emphasis of the Layezee bedstead models to give the products a more upmarket look; Statement of Mark...
- Stockists suffer the long wait for Silentnight brand. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p8
Reports on the plan of Silentnight Group to change the management of its furniture division in Great Britain. Supply chain problems of the division; Appointment of Phil Goodier as managing director of the division; Impact of the problem on the company.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.