City says fix Harvey's problem not expand
- Homestyle sees double digit growth. // Cabinet Maker;7/12/2002, Issue 5295, p2
Reports on the increase in sales of Homestyle in 17 weeks to June 29, 2002. Percentage of increase in sales; Increase in sales of furnishings and beds.
- Double digit growth is in order at Homestyle. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p5
Reports on an increase in the sales of British furniture retailer Homestyle in the six months ending August 31, 2002.
- WINNER. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/12/2008, Issue 2833, p25
A photograph of Michael Rosenblatt, winner of a three-night holiday to Dubai in a prize draw, together with Emirates Tours UK general manager Fabio Prestijacopo and Nicole Bobb of Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing is presented.
- Back to the valley whirl. Weiner, Rex // Variety;2/3/97, Vol. 366 Issue 1, p6
Features Michael Rosenblatt, former co-owner of independent film distributor Atlantic Entertainment Group. Personal and career background; Achievements; Departure from the movie business to concentrate on family-owned dry cleaning business; Plans to re-enter the film business.
- ChipPAC COO Departs; Revs Look Strong for Q4. // Electronic News;12/8/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 49, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of ChipPAC Inc. COO Richard Freeman to resign from the company. Expected revenue growth of the company for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2003; Net losses of the company; Business expectations for ChipPAC in 2004.
- Shares jump at GUS as sales figures look up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of GUS PLC in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Homestyle; Increment in the shares of GUS; Bid received by Minerva Property Group for Allders PLC.
- Accentuating the positive. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/8/2006, Issue 5504, p10
The article focuses on the declined trading performance of the Homestyle as of July 2006. Recent survey shows that the company has lost Â£24.6 million which can be shown in its beds division and among others. However, the company assures that no profit warning was set in the preceding weeks...
- BIO Announces Dr. Michael Rosenblatt, Merck Chief Medical Officer, as Keynote Speaker for the BIO Convention in China. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/18/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on the Biotechnology Industry Organization Convention to be held in Shanghai, China, from October 24-25, 2012 in which Michael Rosenblatt, chief medical officer for Merck & Co. Inc. will deliver a keynote address.
- Merck Chief Medical Officer to Discuss the Future of Innovation at Biotech 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p77
The article reports that Michael Rosenblatt, executive vice president and chief medical officer at Merck, will discuss at the Biotech luncheon to be held October 24-25, 2011 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. His presentation is about the future of innovation in the life...