Florida County Sells $55.6M to Fund Daytona Beach Convention Center
- Fla. Country Set to Issue $221 Million. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p1
Reports the decision of the Orange County, Florida administration to pay the expansion of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando with revenue bonds. Completion of funding phase five of the project; Amount of the Series 2002 bonds; Rating of the senior lien bonds for the project.
- Massachusetts to Sell $500 Million of Bans in September. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p3
Reports that Massachusetts will sell bond anticipation notes in the month of September 2003. Amount of general obligation Bans issued by state on behalf of state-run Massachusetts Convention Center Authority; Reason for the sale of bonds; Rating of Ban sale.
- Issue for D.C. convention center gets better ratings than the district. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p6
Reports that municipal bond rating agencies have assigned the Washington Convention Center Authority's issue ratings several notches above those of its home city, the District of Columbia. Ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch IBCA and Standard & Poor's; Rating of district's general...
- Moody's Cuts St. Louis Convention Center Debt to B3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p5
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's decision to change the rating of the bonds sold for Saint Louis downtown convention center hotels in Illinois to B3 from Ba3. Saint Louis Industrial Development Finance Authority's sale of the senior-lien bonds in 2000 to cover a portion of the construction...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p37
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of September 2004. Improvement of the rating for general obligation bonds; Approval of the board of Nassau Health Care Corp. to refinance the debt issued in 1999 deal; Sale of variable-rate demand bonds by Temple University Health System.
- North Texas Tollway Authority Gets Ready to Ring in New Fiscal Year. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p3
Focuses on the budget of the North Texas Tollway Authority. Allocation of the amount for debt service; Information on the rating of the bonds; Election for the chairman of the Board of Directors.
- S&P Affirms CHA, But Watches Cuts. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p1
Reports on the concern of Standard and Poor's over the future stability of the Chicago Housing Authority's pioneering bond sale in Illinois. Decline in the federal government's annual capital appropriations for the grants leveraged in the deal; Stability of the debt service coverage levels; Sael...
- Missouri City's Ralings Sour After Refusal to Appropriate. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p1
The article reports that the city of Moberly in Missouri has lost its investment-grade rating. It is attributed to the city's failure in making good on its appropriation pledge of revenue bonds. It triggers a default in the city's financing agreement tied to the bonds. It also leads the trustee...
- Clark County, Nev., Refinancing Airport Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p1
The article reports on the airport financial system carried out by Clark County, Nevada. According to the author, the financial system feature a refinancing design that addresses the books of variable-rate debt afflicted by the persistent subprime mortgage crisis which affected outstanding swap...