Moody's Expects Taxable Military Deals to Continue Robust Volume
- ILLINOIS: Housing Debt Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33667, p9
The article reports that the housing bond program of the Illinois Housing Development Authority was upgraded from A1 to Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in recognition of its positive financial position, which reflected in its 149% asset-to-debt ratio.
- Bankrupt JeffCo's Restructuring Plan Is Novel: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33999, p1
The article focuses on the research of Moody's Investors Service Inc., which highlights that the restructuring plan proposed by bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama, is unique in public finance. It further mentions that the proposal anticipates in issuing new bonds to redeem defaulted ones at a...
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- Waynesboro, Va., GOs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an underlying A2 and an enhanced Al rating to Waynesboro, Virginia's $14.4 million of series 2005 genera! obligation public improvement bonds. Reflection of the reduced fund balance; Assessment of the limited tax base benefiting from a...
- Moody's Downgrades $1B of Puerto Rico Appropriation Bonds to C from Ca. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2015, p27
The article reports on the December 2015 move of credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service to downgrade 1.09 U.S. billion dollars of Puerto Rico appropriation bond issued by the Public Finance Corp. from C to Ca.
- Up With Newark. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31721, p31
Reports on the upgrade of Moody's Investors Service Inc. rating on the city of Newark in Ohio. Plan of issuing various-purpose general obligations bonds; Construction of police station and several fire stations; Citation of the ability of the city to turn a deficit into surplus.
- Housing Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which downgraded from A1 to A2 on multifamily housing revenue bonds for the Maple Ridge Apartments projects in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Idaho Housing Agency Weighs Financial Fix as Moody's Extends Review. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/2/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33609, p6
The article reports on the action of the Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IFHA) concerning the extension of the review period by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the possible downgrade of 871 million dollars of outstanding bonds it has sold.