N.Y.-NJ. Port Authority Treasurer Bohlen to Retire
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority's Outlook Bumped Up to Stable by Moody's. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p3
Reports the bi-state agency's credit outlook of Port Authority of New York and New Jersey operations. Effect of the September 11 terrorists attacks; Teleconference on operations and financing plans of Moody; Advantage of the favorable interest environment.
- N.Y.S. suggests plan to end port authority battle with N.J. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30626, p3
Reports that the New York State is proposing a reorganization of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Establishment of two subdivisions to handle state-specific projects; Solution to the jurisdictional crisis.
- Longshoremen Face Off against Bayonne. Ruth, João;-Pierre S. // njbiz;10/1/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p3
The article reports that the longshoremen of Bayonne, New Jersey oppose the city government's decision to sell a chunk of the former Military Ocean Terminal for $50.5 million to the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. The longshoremen argue that the deal will block the return of...
- Crain's forum on Levin's Port Authority plans. // Crain's New York Business;06/11/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p14
Reports the plans of Neil Levin, executive director of the Port Authority for the bistate agency in New York & New Jersey. Information on the location and sponsors of the event; Discussions on the lease of city airports and status of the agency's capital projects; Cost and time of the...
- Keeping Politics Out of the Port Authority. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;05/14/2001, Vol. 246 Issue 19, p80
Editorial. Addresses the status of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey. Patronage and pork barrel politics in the Port Authority; Role of New York state's governor George Pataki on the politicization of the Port Authority.
- Legal Eagle Steps Down. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p1
Reports on the retirement of Jeffrey Green as general counsel of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Achievements; Career background; Contribution in the history of Port authority.
- N.Y.-NJ. Port Authority Selling $350 Million for Construction. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p5
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to competitively sell consolidated revenue bonds that are subject to the alternative minimum tax. Selection of the authority of financial adviser for the bond; Role of the general revenue of the authority to support the...
- NEW JERSEY: Train Tunnel Partners. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32599, p9
The article reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has entered into a memorandum of understanding with New Jersey Corp. to define each agencies' role in the $7.2 billion Trans-Hudson Express tunnel project in New Jersey. The project, which is also called Access to the...
- The Glue Gives Way. Quinn, William T. // Business News New Jersey;9/18/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p14
Assesses the impact of the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Date of construction of the tower; Operations of the Port Authority; Cost of the tower.