MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Market Close: Primary Sees Last Big Issuance Ahead of Holiday Week. Barnett, Chip; Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p48
This section offers news briefs on municipal bond market. Connecticut made a sale of its general obligation bonds that included Series G, F and H bonds and were priced by stock broker JPMorgan Securities. Bank of America Merrill Lynch established the price for Honolulu, Hawaii's water system...
- A Toll Story. Resnick, Amy // Governing;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p70
Reports that the Texas Turnpike Authority's $2.2 billion municipal bond offering in August 2003 to finance toll-road is first in the state. Adoption of the model for future financing.
- State PAB Volume Caps Jump for 2014. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34065, p1
The article reports that U.S. states will be allowed to issue 5.2 percent more of private activity bonds (PABs) in 2014, which is based on the population data released by the U.S. Census Bureau and a PAB cap formula issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. Topics discussed include U.S....
- Village Center CDD Disagrees With IRS. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p31
The article reports that the Village Center Community Development District in Florida disagrees with two notices from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that its recreational and utility bonds are taxable. IRS argues that the district cannot issue tax-exempt bonds because it is not a political...
- California's East Bay Utility District Readies $1 Billion of Upcoming Deals. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p37
The article reports on the sale of about $1 billion of subordinated revenue bonds by the East Bay Municipal Utility District in California. $450 million of fixed-rate new money and $58 million of fixed-rate refunding bonds for the water side of the enterprise will be sold. The district will also...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p14
Presents charts showing results of negotiated bond sales by public utilities and cities in California, Indiana and Ohio as of March 30, 2000. Sales by Alameda Power & Telecom, by the County of Jasper in Indiana, by the City of Dover and Township of Union in Ohio. Descriptions of bonds.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 22, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p35
The article presents the statistical data related to security ratings of municipal bonds in several U.S. states. The U.S. states whose ratings are contained in the article include Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Hawaii, Alaska, and others.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Lists municipal bonds issued by selected U.S. states on November 2 and 9, 2004.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Presents a chart showing the number and the amount of municipal bonds issued in selected U.S. states on August 11 and 18, 2005.