N.J. to Sell $1.5B in Trans, Starting Two-Month Issuing Cycle
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;03/22/2013, p3
This section offers European business news briefs including the Hungarian cashflow-based general governmental deficit of 339.5 bullion HUF in the first two months of 2013 and the narrowing of Greece's current account deficit by 85% in January 2013.
- Deficit for 2013 still over 90% of FYR target. // Hungary A.M.;10/22/2013, p5
The article reports on the cash flow-based general government deficit of Hungary from January to September 2013.
- Hungary's Jan-Sep deficit still over 90% of FYR target. // Regional Today;10/22/2013, p1
The article reports that the cash flow-based general government deficit in Hungary reached 90.3 percent in the January to September 2013 period, which is over the full-year target.
- Deficit at 82.6% of full-year target by June. // Hungary A.M.;7/22/2014, p1
The article reports on Hungary's cashflow-based general government deficit by the end of June 2014 which is equivalent to 82.6% of the full-year target.
- Hungary 8-month gen govt deficit confirmed. // Regional Today;9/23/2014, p2
The article reports on the 858.8 billion Hungarian forint (HUF) worth of cashflow-based general government deficit of Hungary based on the data confirmed by the National Economy Ministry.
- Hungary 2012 cashflow gen govt deficit 90.4% of revised full-year target. // Hungary A.M.;01/23/2013, p4
The article reports that the National Economy Ministry of Hungary announced that Hungary's government had a 2012 cashflow deficit of 607.5 billion Hungary Forint (HUF) or 90.4% of the modified full-year target in 2012.
- Texas Readies Regular Tran Deal, Almost $1B Less Than Last Year's. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33171, p28
The article reports on the plan of the state government of Texas to issue 5.5 billion dollars of tax and revenue anticipation notes (TRAN) to improve cash flows in 2009. It notes that the issue implies a significant decrease compared to the issue made in 2008. A chart depicting the TRAN sales in...
- Virginia's Warren, Fairfax Counties Ready Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p5
Reports on the move of the county government to put together revenue bond deal for school projects by Warren County, Virginia. Decision of the government not to conduct a referendum for fear of failure; Aim of the officials to have flexibility to structure the deal; Proceeds from the sales of...
- Florida's Pasco County Schools Ready $30 Million Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p30
Reports on the plans of the Pasco County School Board to auction securities as part of the district's ten-year capital improvement plan in Florida. Use of the proceeds to help finance the development of three elementary schools; Construction of twenty new schools; Assessment of planned capital...