Lease-Purchase Firm Adds Two to Vendor Finance Unit
- Muni Vet Jerry Abrahams Joins ORIX Public Finance as a Director. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;5/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33912, p6
The article announces that Jerry Abrahams was appointed director of ORIX Public Finance.
- PEOPLE. // Pensions & Investments;10/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p34
Presents information related to recruitment of executives in companies related to financial services industry in the U.S. as of October 28, 2002. Designation of Grace A. Ressler who has joined the National Railroad Trust, Washington; Executive director of the District of Columbia Retirement...
- HIRINGS. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p22
Presents an update on hirings of several executives and finance firms in the U.S. financial services industry as of November 25, 2002. Company hired by Century Insurance Group to manage its domestic fixed-income portfolio; Agency that has replaced J.P. Morgan Chase to be the custodian of the...
- HBOS creates senior role in management shake-up. // Precision Marketing;5/24/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p3
Announces that HBOS, a financial service firm, is looking for executive to head its direct marketing for banking and consumer finance division. Information on the position; Aim of the firm.
- Faces and Places. Editorial Staff // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Presents news briefs on financial services industry as of May 28, 2001. Executive who has been appointed as president and chief executive officer of Principal Financial Group; Responsibilities of Ted Wright who has been appointed as vice president of research at LJH Investments; Information on...
- Executive Changes. Wood, Christopher // American Banker;4/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 74, p3
Highlights changes in executive posts in the U.S. financial services industry as of April 17, 2003. Promotion of Robert Paiano to the post of senior vice president for corporate asset protection of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.; Appointment of Malcolm D. Griggs as executive vice...
- All Points Capital Adds 3 to Public Finance Unit. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p28
The article reports that All Points Capital Corp. has added three professionals to its public finance team, bringing the total number to six. The company added Jeffrey Sharp, director of business development for its western region, Mary Berg, senior credit analyst, and David Roeder, director of...
- Lease Purchase Plans. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p1
ORIX Public Finance LLC, a unit of ORIX USA Corp. and an investor in annually appropriated lease purchase agreements, expects to securitize some of its leases in the upcoming year as the next step in its business strategy. In an era where state and local governments face lower tax revenues,...
- Phoenix Welcomes New Administrator. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;5/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports that Donna Buelow has been appointed as administrator of City of Phoenix Employees Retirement System. Executive whom Buelow has replaced; Fund where Buelow was assistant director of member services; Asset allocation of City of Phoenix.