Change Is In Air for CAB
- Tougher Stance on Pricing Urged at CAB Conference. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);5/26/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p10
Discusses the issues related to the cable television industry which were discussed at the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's 2003 annual Cable Sales Management Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Importance of stopping media buyers from undervaluing cable advertisements; Use of technology to...
- On tap. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/95, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p25
Reports that Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's second annual Local Cables Sales management Conference will take place June 24-27 at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas.
- On tap at CAB in Atlanta. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/17/96, Vol. 126 Issue 26, p60
Reports on the focus of discussions at the Local Cable Sales Management Conference of the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau on June 22-25, 1996, in Atlanta, Georgia. Keynote speaker; Panel sessions.
- CAB on Rocky Mountain high. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;07/20/98, Vol. 128 Issue 30, p59
Provides information on the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's Local Cable Sales Management conference in Denver, Colorado. Sales of cable advertising; Threat to cable advertising sales.
- CAB gets with the program. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;3/25/96, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p65
Highlights the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau's 1996 conference. Focus of the conference; Conference highlights for March; Names of speakers and other participants; Comments from Pat Esser of Cox Communications. INSET: Top cable advertisers in 1995..
- Cross-Media Sales Take CAB Center Stage. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p16
Previews the 18th annual Cable Advertising Conference of Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau in New York. Details on cross-media selling and cross-platform programming; Performance of cable and broadcast advertising sales; Speakers and topics of the conference.
- CAB Meet Beats Drum for Importance of TV. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/30/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p34
Provides information on the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau conference in Chicago, Illinois, in May 2005. Attendance of the event; Advantage of cable over other forms of television; Number of times an average viewer changes channels per week.
- Cable ads hit narrow target. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;09/01/97, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p19
Reports on the growing advertising segment of cable television companies in Tucson, Arizona. Advantages offered by cable television over radio and television; Price range of a 30-second television commercial spot.
- Basic viewers on the rise. Marchand, Nolan // Broadcasting & Cable;04/19/99, Vol. 129 Issue 16, p90
Cites the increase in cable television viewers in the United States during the first full week of April 1999, according to the Cable Advertising Bureau. Prime-time household delivery of advertising-supported cable; Aggregate prime-time audience of the Big Four television networks.