Cable's Melting Pot
- Cable's identity crisis. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/26/99, Vol. 129 Issue 31, p25
Reports on highlights of the 1999 convention of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing. AT&T Broadband and Internet Services president Leo Hindery's speech on the negative image of cable television; Positive consequences of consolidation; Expansion of services provided by...
- Modem customers satisfied, says study. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/06/99, Vol. 129 Issue 50, p52
Reports on the finding that cable modem customers in the United States are satisfied with their service according to the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Percentage of customers who have recommended the service to friends or relatives; Appreciation of the unlimited online...
- CTAM Committee Homes in on Customer Care. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p8
Discusses the efforts of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) committee to address customer-care issues in the cable and telecommunication industry in the U.S. Executives from Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable who are heading the committee; Challenges posed by...
- CTAM Widens Scope of March Digital Confab. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the scope of the CTAM Digital & Broadband Conference of the Cable & Telecommunications for Marketing at the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California on March 9-11, 2004. Speakers; Topics to be discussed; Focus of the panel sessions.
- Industry Meets... to Reduce Meetings. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;10/22/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p3
The article provides information concerning the meeting hosted by the National Cable & Telecommunications Association in the U.S. The potential integration is being driven by large cable system operators, which are searching to reduce travel expenses and increase the year-round availability of...
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p2
Presents an update on two events in the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry, as of April 18, 2006. Nominations for the awards that will be given by the Women in Cable and Telecommunications; Closing bell at the Nasdaq stock market.
- Influencing Influencers. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on the marketing campaign launched by the National Cable & Telecommunications Association in the U.S. Reason for launching the campaign; Information on the marketing campaign; Advertising agency hired by the organization to develop its campaign; Legislative issues in the Congress facing...
- Panelists: It's a Gift to Keep It Simple. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p14
Reports on the cable industry issues discussed at the National Show in May 2004 sponsored by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Marketing difficulties faced by cable operators; Technologies available for cable operators.
- CTAM U Hosts One-Day Course. // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p146
Reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing is testing an abbreviated version of its annual week-long 'CTAM University' with a mini-course hosted by the organization's Washington/Baltimore chapter on December 14, 2000.