WAR'S IMPACT SHATTERS YOUTH IN HBO'S 'GAZA'
- Death in Gaza. Hall, P. // Video Librarian;May/Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p64
The article reviews the documentary film "Death in Gaza," directed by James Miller, released on DVD format.
- DEATH IN GAZA (Film). Edwards, Russell // Variety;3/1/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 3, p27
Reviews the documentary film "Death in Gaza," directed by James Miller.
- Hot Docs fetes 'Gaza' Tillson, Tamsen // Daily Variety;5/4/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 21, p13
Reports that the film by James Miller, "Death in Gaza," took the audience award at the Hot Docs Toronto International Documentary Festival.
- Death in Gaza. Edwards, Russell // Variety Movie Reviews;2/17/2004, p16
The article reviews the documentary film "Death in Gaza," produced and directed by James Miller and written by Saira Shah.
- Death in Gaza (Film). Havis, Richard James // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/30/2004, Vol. 383 Issue 12, p24
"Death in Gaza" began as a straightforward documentary about Palestinian children suffering from the Israeli army's violent incursions into the Gaza Strip. That subject is poignant enough. But the film took on an extra, even sadder dimension when its British director, James Miller, was shot and...
- Green Chimneys. Leydon, Joe // Variety Movie Reviews;3/23/1997, Issue 62, p27
The article reviews the documentary film "Green Chimneys," directed by Constance Marks.
- Don't Miss. Kelleher, Terry // People;8/16/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p41
Reviews various television programs as of August 2004. "Class of 1979: The Facts of Life"; "Teen Choice Awards," hosted by Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie; "Last Comic Standing," hosted by Jay Mohr; "Death in Gaza," a documentary made by James Miller; Others.
- RUNNER'S WORLD. Bankston, Douglas // DV: Digital Video;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p14
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of shooting the documentary film "Running the Sahara" using high-definition video format.
- PLUS. // Entertainment Weekly;8/22/2003-8/29/2003, Issue 724/725, p58
Presents an update on documentaries, motion pictures and short films as of Fall 2003.