Internet Highway Reportâ€¦
- Newsbytes. Elswick, Jill // Employee Benefit News;09/01/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p21
Presents updates on employee benefits Web sites in the United States (U.S.) as of September 1, 2000. MyStockOptions.com web; EZLink Plus by Aetna U.S. Healthcare; SelectaRetirementPlan.org.
- WHAT THEY'RE PAYIN'. Pedroza, Gisela M. // Entrepreneur;Jun2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p54
Features the website Salary.com which informs employers the types of employee benefits and salaries offered in different areas in the United States.
- Benefits Sites Are Creeping Slowly Toward The Future. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/21/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 21, p27
Reports on the emergence of benefits Web sites for employees in the United States. Functions of the sites; Main uses of the benefits sites, according to a survey conducted by Watson Wyatt Worldwide; Information on the benefits site of Fidelity Investments.
- LifeMap: Online Benefits Resource. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;05/08/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 19, p45
Introduces LifeMap, an online employee benefits and communication resource aimed at clients of insurance agents and brokers. Features of the web site; Comments from Robert Phaneuf of LifeMap Communications.
- WEB TOOLS. // Practical Accountant;Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p14
The article reviews the web site www.ifebp.org by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
- INCENTIVE INSIGHTS. // People Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p55
The article reviews the web site www.cipd.co.uk/tools of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- The Web Has Useful Information on Employee Benefits. McChesney, Charles // Business Journal (Central New York);04/28/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p15
Reports on the availability of employee-benefits information through the Internet. Launch of United States-based online exchanges BenefitMall.com and ehancedbenefits.com; Web site offerings; Question-and answer section that includes topics on employee benefits.
- BENEFIT Bits. O'Brien, Philip R. // Benefits Magazine;Dec2015, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p4
The article previews the web site Benefits Bits, located at www.ifebp.org/benefitbits, from International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) where Philip R. O'Brien of Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren will talk about the best practices for taking minutes at meetings for board of trustees.
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Sep2009, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p119
The article reviews several web sites related to human resources including LyfeBank, available at www.lyfebank.com, JobMetrx, available at www.jobmetrx.com and HighRoads Consulting, available at www.highroadsconsulting.com.