- On margin. // Finance Week;03/30/2001, p79
Presents anecdotes and humorous insights relating to business. Demands of liberated women; Impact of corporate language on people's everyday lives.
- On margin. // Finance Week;1/18/2002, p50
Presents a collection of anecdotes and jokes. Tabloid newspaper coverage of Prince Harry of England smoking dagga and overindulging in booze; Joke told by singer Dolly Parton while promoting an album.
- On margin. // Finance Week;2/8/2002, p82
Presents a collection of humorous stories and anecdotes. Excepts of letters of complaints sent to city councils and housing associations in Great Britain; Households uses of Alka-Seltzer; Story of husband and wife in a masked ball.
- A REPORTER AT LARGE. // New Yorker;6/18/1966, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p109
The article cites anecdotes excerpted from "The Times" and "Ottawa Citizen."
- YOU REVEAL YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS. Philbin, Joanna // Redbook;Nov2003, Vol. 201 Issue 5, p150
Relates several anecdotes of embarrassing moments.
- Deep Thoughts About ME. Handey, Jack // Texas Monthly;Jan2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p80
Presents a humor about questions often asked by the author depicted in the form of an interview. Symbolism of a crown.
- Ticklers & TEASERS. Sungby, David; Shermanby, Goddard; Whitaker, Joseph F. // Boys' Quest;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p47
Presents wit and humor stories.
- JOKES. // WILD;Nov2002, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p13
Presents wit and humor about animals.
- Post Scripts. // Saturday Evening Post;11/19/1960, Vol. 233 Issue 21, p44
Presents anecdotes published in the November 1960 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post."
- THINK & GRIN. // Boys' Life;Aug2003, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p53
Presents several anecdotes.