- Sample a Semi-vegetarian Lifestyle with a Flexitarian Diet. // Environmental Nutrition;Jun2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p7
The article provides an answer to a question of what does it mean to be a flexitarian.
- Telling the difference between a vegan and a pesco-vegetarian. // Medical Update;Feb94, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p3
Enumerates the diet difference between a vegan and a pesco-vegetarian. Guidelines on vegetarian diet.
- Our diet's long shadow. Jacobson, Michael F. // Active Living;Nov2006, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p2
An excerpt from an editorial about vegetarianism published in the October 2006 issue of "Nutrition Action Healthletter" is presented.
- BRITISH VEGETARIANS. // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Winter2003, p10
Presents the findings of a survey regarding the percentage of the British population which claims to be vegetarians. Food preferences other than vegetables; Reasons for assuming a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Are you a 'flexitarian'? Cohen, Sharon; Yu, Winnie // Shape;Jul2004, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p137
States that eating in flexitarian-style is healthier than either a strictly vegetarian or carnivorous diet.
- VEGETARIANISM MEANS NO ANIMALS. Carlson, S. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Dec2011, Issue 350, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Special Diets" in the August 2011 issue.
- 'essential' facts. Gerber, Suzanne; Koontz, Katy; Cervoni, Peter A.; Maas', Rita // Vegetarian Times;Aug2000, Issue 276, p6
Deals with vegetarian dieting.
- Sharing the wealth. Chappell, Mary Margaret // Vegetarian Times;May/Jun2007, Issue 350, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Brandy Colbert wherein she introduced her family to vegetarian options at the buffet table and another by Dr. Neal Barnard on his diabetes-reversing diet.
- Green arguments must be refined. Blythman, Joanna // Grocer;2/19/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7993, p25
The author offers views on the promise of a sustainable and sustaining diet based exclusively on plant food.