- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p20
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p30
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S.
- In The Pipeline... R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p3
Reports on various deals expected to price in the U.S. primary market. Longview Fibre Co.'s unrated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year senior subordinated notes under rule 144a; Owens Brockway's NR/BB- rated multi-million dollar offering of seven-year non-call four senior subordinate...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p34
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of bonds in the Middle West as of August 2005.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings . // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p11
Presents information related to negotiated bond offerings in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Issuers for the bond offerings; Date of first appearence of offerings; Amount for the offerings.