FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p32
The article presents information about the approval status and expected sale rate of various bonds of various firms of the South-west region of the U.S. It is reported that the approval status of Phoenix Union high School GO's is graded as "A" and the expected sale date is given as the year 2004.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p47
Reports on developments relevant to bonds in the Far West region of the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Proposed bond issues; Bond ratings; Implications on the bond market.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 7, 2004. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on plain and insured general obligation curves in the Far West region of the U.S. for July 7, 2004. Ratings; One- and five-year yield curves; Ten- and 30-year yield curves.
- Pike County, Pa., Deal cut 17 Notches by S7amp;P. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's lowered its bond rating on Pike County, Pennsylvania. Issuance of the Industrial and Commercial Development Authority's outstanding bonds; Basis for the provisional rating.
- DOES AGENCY COSTS OF DEBT AFFECT THE BOND CONVEXITY? Minje Jung; Ice, Randal; Black, Stephen; Shaw, Ronald // Mustang Journal of Business & Ethics;2010, Issue 1, p86
Convexity is a measure of bond's inherent capability to resist price decline as interest rates rise. It is also a measure of bond's natural quality to increase in as interest rates fall. Obviously, convexity is a desirable characteristic of bond, and yet it has not been included in the set of...