FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p40
This section presents ratings of bonds from the U.S. It provides name of the bond prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p32
The article presents information about the approval status and expected sale rate of various bonds of various firms of the South-west region of the U.S. It is reported that the approval status of Phoenix Union high School GO's is graded as "A" and the expected sale date is given as the year 2004.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- DOES AGENCY COSTS OF DEBT AFFECT THE BOND CONVEXITY? Minje Jung; Ice, Randal; Black, Stephen; Shaw, Ronald // Mustang Journal of Business & Ethics;2010, Issue 1, p86
Convexity is a measure of bond's inherent capability to resist price decline as interest rates rise. It is also a measure of bond's natural quality to increase in as interest rates fall. Obviously, convexity is a desirable characteristic of bond, and yet it has not been included in the set of...
- Sports Agency on Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p35
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. placed the A-plus rating it assigns the Memphis and Shelby County Sports Authority in Tennessee on a negative rating watch. Attribution of the decision to the financial problems experienced by the city of Memphis; Application of the action to about 202 million...
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p36
This section presents ratings of bonds. It provides name of the bonds, their prior and current rating and prior rating along with rating agency.
- Raleigh Borrows. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the sale of combined enterprise revenue bonds in a deal expected to be bolstered by strong credit ratings in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specification of the bond ratings by leading rating agencies; Improvement of the city's water and sewer system seen as the destination for the bonds;...