California's Morongo Tribe Selling $145M Through City of Banning
- Questions on Casino Plan. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p1
Reports on the objections to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's one billion dollar plus plan to securitize payments from five Indian tribal casinos. Structure of the securitization bonds.
- Atlantic City Expects Investors Will Roll Dice on $18M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32060, p36
Focuses on the permission surrounding the Atlanta City on its campaign to legalize casino gambling on the south shores of New Jersey. Plan of the city to sell about 18 million of its general obligation (GO) bonds; Budget of funds by the city according to the preliminary official statement;...
- Gaming Still Has A Hot Hand. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the performance of the market for gaming company bonds in the U.S.
- Casino operators' bond ratings downgraded by Moody's. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/28/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 30, pP14
No abstract available.
- Gaming Up as Issuance Falls. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
No abstract available.
- Casino Debt Upgrade. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p27
The article reports on the rating given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to casino-related bonds issued in 2004 by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority for the Serrano Mission Indians to A from A-minus with a stable outlook in California. The rating affects the tax-exempt public improvement bonds and...
- Investors Roll Dice on Gaming Industry. Hintz, John // Leveraged Finance News;10/29/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 42, p1
The article presents information on gaming industry in the U.S. which keeps the interest of investors going despite being hit by the credit crisis, started in 2007. It informs that the reasons for investors' interest are the combination of both low rates and higher rated high yield debt, which...
- Money matters. Marlin, Steve // Casino Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p31
The article discusses the effort of Indian gaming companies in turning to financial services companies for tax-exempt and taxable bond financing, mergers and acquisitions, investment advice and education. Indian tribes need to manage risk and use technology to identify and maintain sources of...
- Casinos. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/9/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p20
A list of the top 30 casinos ranked by total square footage in casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, is presented. The top casino is the MGM Grand Las Vegas with 170,000 total square footage in casino. It is followed by the Orleans Hotel and Casino and the Mandalin Bay with 142,000 and 135,000 total...