Employment Costs Up 0.9% in 2Q
- Â¿CuÃ¡nto vale gerenciar en Uruguay? Aguerre, Juan; Martínez, Inés // Revista de Antiguos Alumnos del IEEM;2011, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p74
No abstract available.
- COMMUNICATIONS - Codetermination in Practice. Reich, Nathan; McPherson, William H.; Chernick, Jack; Leeman, Wayne A. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr56, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p468
This section discusses two articles about labor relations that were published in the July 1955 issue of the periodical "Industrial and Labor Relations Review." The article "Codetermination in Practice," by William H. McPherson evaluates the experience with codetermination in two steel companies...
- Indian Companies Forecast 10% Pay Rises in 2016. // CFO Innovation Asia;11/18/2015, p1
The article focuses on the forecast of business companies in India on the 10 per cent rise of pay for employees in the country in 2016. The result of the Salary Trends survey conducted by the consulting firm ECA International indicates that the nominal salary increase of employees in the nation...
- Differences in Slovak salaries. // Slovak Spectator;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, pII
Focuses on an investigation of the significant difference between salaries in national and international companies in Slovakia. Factors contributing to the difference; Key findings of the investigation.
- Largest North Suburban Employers. Cullather, Sarah; Agostinelli, Elizabeth // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p22A
Presents a chart depicting the top suburban employers in Indianapolis, Indiana as of September 2001. Number of employees by each company; Annual payroll for employees; Contact information of the companies.
- Salary monitor. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;2/19/2002, p56
Presents survey results of workers wages in Great Britain as of February 2002. Salary of the compensation and benefits manager; Monthly compensation of the housing associations; Average wage of the human resource managers.
- How to treat nonfamily employees. Kremer, Dennis B. // Westchester County Business Journal;12/15/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 50, p38
Provides tips on how to treat nonfamily employees. Encouragement for nonfamily employees to learn more about the company; Assessment of concerns of employees; Creativeness in compensation. INSET: Why round out your team with nonfamily executives?.
- L&I's planned rate hike unjustified, ill-timed. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/26/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, pA4
Editorial. Comments on feasibility of the planned employee compensation premiums increase in Washington. Reference to the proposal by the Department of Labor and Industries; Implications for business owners; Decline of investments earnings.
- Don't Underestimate Women. Erickson, Tamara J. // Diversity Executive;May/Jun2014, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses the essence of women in the workforce and economies of countries all over the world. Topics addressed include a U.S. Education Department's report which revealed that most female graduates in 2013 have associate, bachelor's and or doctorate degrees, a Pew survey which found...