Street Seeks to Advise Iraq
- the SCOOP. // Business Credit;Oct2003, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p1
Reports developments related to business credit in the U.S. as of October 2003. Importance of confidence in making credit decisions; Increase employment of accounting and finance professionals; Development of training for fraud awareness.
- Global. // Investment Management Weekly;7/28/2003 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p5
Presents an update on global searches for money managers for the second quarter of 2003. San Diego County Employees Retirement System; Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund.
- Learning curve. Hirschkorn, Jenny // Accountancy;Jul2004, Vol. 134 Issue 1331, p37
Profiles Learning and Skills Council finance director Philip Lloyd in Great Britain. Information on how he tackled the Department of Education's view on how the finance function would operate; Career in finance and management consultancy; View on the main differences between working in the...
- An Identification Of The Tasks Essential For Initial Employment In Business Credit. Gahala, Charles // Business Credit;Jul2005, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the tasks related to credit management that is considered essential for initial employment in business credit in the U.S. Acquisition of a complete and signed credit application from potential new customers in order to launch a request for credit; Management and control of the...
- Credit Professionals Never Go Away. Kyi, Kent // Business Credit;July/August, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p68
Focuses on the careeer of credit professionals in the U.S. Effect of September 11, 2001 attacks on credit professionals' finances; Reduction of corporate budgets brought about by economic struggles; Improvement needed in customer service levels.
- On the Significance of Trade Credit Limits. Beranek, William; Scherr, Frederick C. // Financial Practice & Education;Fall/Winter91, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p39
This article informs about the results of a survey that addresses the reasons behind implementation of credit limits in trade practice. A credit limit is the maximum credit a lender will provide a borrower at one time. Little is known about lenders' motives for establishing these limits or the...
- AGENCY THEORY AND OPTIMAL CAPITAL STRUCTURE. GRIGORE, MARIA ZENOVIA; ŞTEFAN-DUICU, VIORICA MIRELA // International Conference : CKS - Challenges of the Knowledge Soc;2013, p862
In the corporate finance, the agency theory tries to explain the behavior of various agents that intervene in the company's funding (managers, shareholders and debt holders) and to analyze the impact of these behaviors on the financial structure. Accordingly to the agency theory, the optimal...
- Annual conference for credit managers set for June. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that the National Association of Credit Management (NACM), source of the widely-published Credit Manager's Index, a nationally-recognized economic indicator, is holding its 109th Credit Congress at the Ernest N. Modal Convention Center, New York on June 12-15, 2005. Robin...
- Aifa cautions Jifa on impossible aims. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;1/8/2004, p1
Reveals that the Association of the Independent Financial Advisers is cautioning the Justice for Independent Financial Advisers on the impossibility of its bid for a new definition of misselling through the European Court. Impact of the definition of misselling.