Boston Water and Sewer Commission Offering $53M of Revenue Bonds
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.900%, 2.135% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32910, p35
The article reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 183-day discount bills. The three-month bills incurred a 1.900% high rate, an increase from 1.855% the prior week and the six-month bills incurred a 2.135% high rate, a decline from 2.255%. The price for the...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 4.404% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p6
The article reports on the auction of a multi-billion dollar two-year notes at a 4.404 percent yield in Washington. The price of the notes is 99.944505 with a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.42. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 6 percent. The median yield were allocated with 4.383 percent while...
- Weekly T Bills Go At 3.785%, 4.015%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p2
Reports on the increase in tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p39
Presents information about total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Details of categories of bonds scheduled for sale.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p14
Presents the sealed bids invited by the U.S. government for different types of bonds. Amount for the sealed bid for General Obligation Bonds; Paying agent for bid; Date of delivery for bid; Official report to the bond buyer for School Building Revenue Bonds; Option for bidders to designate...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p35
Presents data related to 30-day visible supply of sealed bids and proposed negotiated offerings in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Weekly averages of competitive, negotiated and total issues; Monthly averages for the year 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p16
Presents information related to sealed bids invited in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of sealed and electronic bids of different categories of bonds issued in several states.
- Georgia's $300 Million GO Sale Brings High Expectations. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p30
Reports the issuance of general obligation bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Benefits of the competitive sale on the bond market; Plans to take a long-term series of takeover bids; Development and maintenance of financial operations.
- Results of Competitive Sales . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p29
Reports on the results of competitive sales for bond and securities in various states of the U.S. Name of the companies those won bid for the bonds; Date for introducing the first coupon in the market; Total amount of the bonds purchased by the company; Coupon rates for the bonds.