Consumer Sentiment posts a July Gain
- Half of you say you're doing well. // Money;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the drop in consumer confidence in September 1994 as reflected in the Money/ABC News Consumer Comfort Index.
- Americans see a happy new year. // Money;Forecast 1995, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p12
Presents a graph reflecting the results of the Money/ABC News Consumer Comfort Index in November 1994. Consumer confidence forecast for 1995.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gained in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment index in the U.S. for November 2003.
- Consumer confidence highest since January 2008. // Cabinet Maker;11/6/2009, Issue 5662, p7
The article reports on the ten point rise of the consumer confidence index.
- Consumer Confidence Index Dips to 69.2 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p2
The article focuses on the Conference Board report indicating the decline of consumer confidence index to 69.2 in April 2012 from 69.5 in March 2012.
- Consumer Confidence Wanes. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/4/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p7
The article reports that the U.S. consumer confidence index has declined to 48.5 for the month of September 2010.
- Consumer confidence rising. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/4/2016, pA02
The article reports on the increase of Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index as of December 27, 2015.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Beats Expectations. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p2
The article reports on an increase in the University of Michigan's final consumer sentiment index reading to 91.5 in the United States in December 2005.
- Lack of confidence. // American Nurseryman;8/15/95, Vol. 182 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the 9 point decline in the Conference Board's Consumer Index in June.