McGraw-Hill Ed. Adds Large-Scale Test Reporting Capability With Acquisition of Grow Network
- McGraw-Hill Carves Place in Nonfiction. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/16/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 24, p16
Highlights the business expansion and growth of McGraw-Hill's Trade unit (MHT). Publishing focus of the unit; Strategy used by MHT; Advantage of the acquisition of NTC by MHT.
- McGraw-Hill Cos. Begins Tribune Integration. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/23/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 43, p10
Reports that McGraw-Hill Cos. is in the process of integrating the acquired Tribune Education divisions into its own units as of October 23, 2000. Elimination of jobs at the Tribune units; Details of the integration; Total revenues of the education publishing unit of McGraw.
- LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER. Gazzola, Kenneth E. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/25/2005, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p3
This article presents a letter from the publisher of the journal "Aviation Week & Space Technology." It is informed that Aviation Week Group's parent company McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. has recently acquired J.D. Power and Associates Inc. This, according to the publisher, opens new opportunities to...
- EM's Top PreK-12 Stories of 2006 Show New Move to Consolidation. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on the top significant events of 2006 concerning PreK-12 publishing industry in the U.S. Riverdeep Inc. has acquired Houghton Mifflin Co. for $5 billion. McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. has reorganized its textbook units and form a new group called McGraw-Hill School Solutions. Pearson...
- McGraw-Hill Exits Supplemental Retail Business, School Specialty To Buy Children's Publishing. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p1
Reports on McGraw-Hill's sale of its Children's Publishing assets to School Specialty, a K-12 supplemental direct marketer in Greenville, Wisconsin. McGraw-Hill's plan to focus its sales efforts on the school market instead of retail; School Specialty's sources of funding for the acquisition;...
- McGraw-Hill and MSC.Software Develop Interactive Package. // Educational Marketer;11/01/99, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p5
Reports that McGraw-Hill Higher Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, will use an MSC.Software product to enhance its engineering textbook series.
- McGraw-Hill EM's Largest U.S. K-12 Print Supplemental Publisher, 2000. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the leadership of McGraw-Hill in K-12 supplemental print publishing in 2001.
- At Mid-Point, Pearson Education and McGraw-Hill Are Bullish On The Year. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p7
Reports on the sales and earnings of publishers McGraw-Hill and Pearson Education for the first half of 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Education Leads EM's U.S. Print Supplemental Publishing Index for 2002. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the number one rank of McGraw-Hill at the top EM's index of the largest publishers in the U.S. Total amount of sales from supplementary materials in the year 2002; Percentage of sales growth; Corporate revenue.