Flat Mid-Year Results For Time Warner Publishing
- Cable, pics boost TW. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;7/30/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that Time Warner Inc. (TW) posted a better-than-expected profit for second-quarter 2009. TW's television unit posted a 17% profit gain on a 4.8% revenue improvement as subscription and affiliate-fee gains offset a 3% advertising decline less pronounced than many analysts had...
- Time Warner Revenue Up In 2005; Book Publishing Praised. // Book Publishing Report;2/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that Time Warner ended 2005 with an overall 7% increase in total corporate revenue during the fourth quarter and a 3.7% increase in total corporate revenue for the year. Trade publishing revenue grew by 8.8%. Time Warner subsidiary Time Warner Book Group managed to raise the...
- Revs rise at Time Warner. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;11/4/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 24, p3
The article announces that Time Warner Inc., has boosted 2 percent in revenues to 6.4 billion U.S. dollars with advertising revenues of 9 percent, despite of a 21 percent to 522 million dollar decrease in net profits.
- TWX HAS A MIXED QUARTER. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p20
The article reports on the financial performance of Time Warner Inc. in the U.S. According to the author, the company reported an overall total revenue increase of 2% or $11.4 billion, however, its income decreases by $771 million due to its restructuring charge and discontinued business...
- Wiley Professional/Trade Revenues Up 3% in Q2. // Book Publishing Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p1
This article reports that John Wiley & Sons' Professional/Trade segment posted revenues of $89.1 million in the second quarter of 2005, ended October 31, up 3% from the same quarter last year. The company's slow first quarter caused mid-year revenues for the division to climb 1% over mid-year...
- Earnings Rise 4% At Harlequin. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/1/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 9, p10
Deals with the financial performance of book publisher Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. for the year 2003. Operating profits of the company; Decline in the sales of Harlequin; Factors attributed to the decline in the sales of the company.
- Company Overview. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Presents an overview of New York City, New York-based Time Warner Inc., the world's first fully integrated, Internet-powered media and communications company. Revenues generated in fiscal year ended December 2004; Principal business offered, including media and entertainment services.
- Key Facts. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;April 2005, p4
Presents key facts about New York City, New York-based Time Warner Inc., the world's first fully integrated, Internet-powered media and communications company. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes; New York ticker.
- DATAMONITOR: Time Warner Inc. // Time Warner, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Nov2009, p1
A company profile of Time Warner, a U.S.-based company engaged in the media and entertainment industry, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which includes strengths,...