Pearson Forms Publishing Alliance With IBM
- Pearson in Deal with IBM. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/2/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 31, p7
Focuses on the deal signed by the Pearson Technology Group with IBM to print business and technology books under the IBM Press imprint, in 2004. Rights given to Pearson under the agreement; Forecast on the number of book titles to be released by Pearson under the deal; Involvement of IBM in...
- Lotus Collaborates. Moore, Cathleen; Cowley, Stacy // InfoWorld;2/2/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the J2EE-based collaboration strategy by IBM Corp. Plans of the IBM to extend offerings with standards and network-based technologies; Commitment of IBM to the Notes and Domino products; Advantages of the IBM's Lotus Workplace Client.
- IBM Partners Up. Scannell, Ed // InfoWorld;3/8/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the initiatives launched by IBM in strengthening ties with its business partners as of March 8, 2004. Focus of the programs announced by IBM; Amount invested by the company to support its partners' efforts; Feature of the IBM Solutions Builder Express software; Goal of the On Demand...
- E-BUSINESS & SUPPLY CHAIN ALLIANCE. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the business partnership of IBM global services and International Business Systems.
- Technology Giants HP, IBM Retool Channel Programs in Midmarket Push. Wexler, Steve // Channel Insider;5/19/2010, p1
The article reports on the business strategies of the two technology company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) and Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP). It stresses that the two company are retooling its capabilities for channel programs. It notes that IBM has added a new scoring system which...
- IBM Unveils New Midmarket Investments, Solutions for Partners. April, Carolyn // Channel Insider;10/12/2010, p1
The article reports that International Business Machines (IBM) Corp. has launched its midmarket initiatives which are aimed at channel partners. The changes included 130 m dollars investments in marketing and demand generation programs with new sets of technology solutions. IBM has identified...
- Power to the Producer. // Metal Producing & Processing;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the collaboration of ABB Inc. with IBM Corp. to sell and implement its CPM@Metals solution to steelmakers in Japan. ABB disclosed that the collaboration is based on the increasing customer demand for solutions that will help them maximize their production capabilities and...
- Map ally to aid Conti's plan for autonomous cars. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;9/23/2013, Vol. 88 Issue 6587, p4
The article focuses on a plan by German auto and truck parts manufacturing company Continental AG to establish a partnership with an as-yet unnamed electronic mapmaker to enable vehicle navigation systems to determine potential hazards. A triumvirate will be formed by that partner with...
- IBM to add Akamai technology to WebSphere. Sanborn, Stephanie // InfoWorld;08/07/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p18
Details the plan of IBM Corp. and Akamai Technologies to incorporate Akamai's Akamaizer technology into IBM's WebSphere e-business platform. Purpose of the integration; Implication of the partnership; Opportunity offered by the partnership to Akamai.