The Why and How of Mutual Fund Standard Deviations
- Morningstar 500. // Morningstar FundInvestor;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p24
Several tables are presented which shows the Morningstar Inc.'s 2011 Fund Analyst Picks List of the lowest and the best and notable funds of various investment companies, including Hussman Strategic Growth (HSGFX) fund from Hussman Funds, Royce Special Equity Multi-Cap (RSEMX) fund from Royce &...
- Fidelity adds funds from 8 firms to financial planning `supermarket'. Hensley, Scott // American Banker;9/13/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 176, p10
Reports that Fidelity Funds added 25 funds to its mutual fund supermarket for financial planners in September 1996. Sources of new offerings include Alliance Capital Management; Franklin Resources Inc.; Keystone Investments.
- Midrange fund fills out Fidelity's product line. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;3/22/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 55, p11
Reports on the move of Fidelity Investments to add a tax-free, fixed-income fund to its Advisor mutual fund family. Reason behind the addition; Completion of the company's product line; Exclusive availability of the fund; Promise of Fidelity to improve both products and services it offers to...
- Fidelity starts new growth-income fund. // American Banker;1/6/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p8
Reports that Fidelity Investments has introduced the Growth & Income II Fund on January 5, 1999.
- Return to roots for industry flagship Fidelity. Trumbull, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;5/5/97, Vol. 89 Issue 111, p8
Presents information on the Fidelity Investments' Funds and refers to the stock market activity for the week of May 3, 1997. Reference to Fidelity's losses since beginning of 1996; Why Fidelity's 1997 appears to be refocused. INSET: Markets monitor..
- Fidelity fund trio offer lifestyle-type switches. Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;6/12/2003, p8
Reports on Fidelity Investments Inc.'s introduction of three limited-lifespan funds in Great Britain. Offering of lifestyle-type switches in asset allocation; Product structure; Initial charge.
- Fidelity adds 8 funds aimed at intermediary retail market. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;1/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p15
Reports on Fidelity Investments' addition of eight mutual funds to be sold through banks and other intermediaries. Number of funds in Fidelity's Advisor family; Move as part of the fund company's effort to become the biggest player in the intermediaries market.
- Fidelity's strategy counts on artificial intelligence. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1997, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p101
Announces the addition of two Fidelity Advisor mutual funds and Variable Insurance Products Fund III to Fidelity Investments' family of mutual funds available for investment professionals in the United States. Background on the investment vehicle; Terms of the funds introduced.
- Fund investors brace as fidelity boosts fees. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;11/8/95, Vol. 87 Issue 241, p9
Informs about the maintenance fee imposed by the Boston-based Fidelity Investments on smaller accounts as on November 10, 1995. Maximum charge for an investor with multiple accounts; Competitors possible follow of Fidelity's practices; Arguments put forth by Fidelity in favor of the charges...