- News and notices. // Surgical Endoscopy;May2003, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p837
Presents news concerning surgical endoscopy as of May 2003. Laparoscopic bariatric surgery; Gastroenterology and endotherapy European workshop; Fellowship in pediatric miniature access surgery.
- Professional Meetings. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Jul89, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p783
The article presents a schedule of professional meetings related to medicine between July 1989 and November 1989. Superficial Anatomy and Cutaneous Surgery, to be held at La Jolla Marriot Hotel, La Jolla, California, from July19-22. Southwestern Regional Cryostat and Microscopically Controlled...
- Diary. // Postgraduate Medical Journal;Jun2004, Vol. 80 Issue 944, p372
This article announces that on September 20-21, 2004, University of Warwick is presenting a short course for those wishing to gain a practical understanding of the applications of bioinformatics. Contact address for this course has also been provided in the article.
- Announcements. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1992, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p262
Presents symposiums and conferences on gastroenterology to be held from February to November 1992. 11th Annual Postgraduate Course: Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy; Techniques of Endoscopic Therapy in Gastrointestinal Diseases; Pancreaticobiliary Disorders: Endoscopic & Surgical Techniques.
- Minimal access surgery in Pediatric Surgery. Vinod Parelkar, Sandesh // Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p59
The author comments on the adoption of minimal access surgery (MAS) by pediatric surgeons. Particular focus is given to the advantages of MAS, as well as its evolution. According to the author, physicians V. K. Kapur and A. B. Mathure have played important roles in the initiation of MAS in...
- Presidential Address from the International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) 14th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children, Venice Lido, Italy, June 1—4, 2005. Bax, N. M. A. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p642
The article presents a speech by the president of the International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) delivered at the 14th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children in Venice, Italy from June 1 to 4, 2005. He discusses the achievements of IPEG, history of the organization, safety of...
- IPEG 2010. // Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques;Jun2010 Supplement, Vol. 20, pS-1
No abstract available.
- Fogarty Institute for Innovation launches advanced endovascular training fellowship. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/21/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information related to an announcement made by the Fogarty Institute for Innovation in Mountain View, California regarding launching of its advanced endovascular training fellowship program for physicians which aims at providing endovascular patient care exposure to the fellows.
- On behalf of the Scientific Committee of the International Board of Pediatric Surgical Research. Puri, Prem // Pediatric Surgery International;Apr2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p221
The article presents information on the 16th International Symposium on Pediatric Surgical Research held in Marseille, France, on October 3-4, 2003. It was a very successful meeting, and 64 papers and posters related to laboratory research were presented. The Scientific Committee selected 13...