- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32057, p2
This article presents charts of various economic indicators in bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p29
The article presents information about statistical information about recent performance of the securities bond market. This article also informs about current U.S. securities prices.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31973, p2
Presents a table depicting bond market performance in the U.S. on September 20, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Visible supply of bond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p48
This article presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics, as of May, 16, 2005. Some information is related to short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, graph showing visible supply declines, municipal market data general obligation yeilds, general obligation bond prices for...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p11
Presents a chart depicting competitive note offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p14
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated note offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- The comovement of US and German bond markets. Engsted, Tom; Tanggaard, Carsten // International Review of Financial Analysis;2007, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p172
Abstract: We use a vector-autoregression, with parameter estimates corrected for small-sample bias, to decompose US and German unexpected bond returns into three ï¿½newsï¿½ components: news about future inflation, news about future real interest rates, and news about future excess bond...
- Venezuela: Global 27 Bond To Fall Further. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the weakness of the bond market of Venezuela as of September 2006. It fell by 1.5 percent from 122.523 to 120.746 which was mainly a result of the continuing slide of Brent crude, and brought fears that a sell-off in oil prices could undermine the country's debt servicing...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p36
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. in August 2005. Market indicators; Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields; Visible Supply Declines.