SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- New York's Suffolk County Taking Its Turn at Market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/26/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31997, p7
The article reports that Suffolk County will be the latest New York county in the market when it sells $32.8 million in public improvement serial bonds along with $55 million in tax anticipation notes. Moody's Investors Service said in a report late Friday that it was putting Suffolk County's...
- BENCHMARK BONDS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p19
Presents a chart concerning the benchmark bonds of several countries as of November 8, 2004. Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Colombia; Ecuador.
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/29/2014, p7
A chart is presented that shows negotiated note sales as of September 29, 2014.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p14
Several charts are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. The following government entities sold the bonds: Catalina Foothills Unified School District in Arizona, California Statewide Communities Development Authority, City of Bridgeport in Connecticut, Baywinds...
- Savings Bonds: Actions Needed to Increase the Reliability of Cost-effectiveness Measures: GAO-03-513. // GAO Reports;6/16/2003, p1
While the Treasury generally pays lower interest rates on U.S. Savings Bonds than it does on other forms of borrowing from the public, it also incurs substantially higher administrative costs to issue and redeem the paper savings bond certificates. To determine whether these higher...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p33
Reports on bonds issued in several states in the United States as of July 27-28, 2005. Amount.
- MIG-1 for L.A. Trans. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31918, p31
Reports on the rating conferred by Moody's Investors Service to the tax and revenue anticipatory notes held for sale by Los Angeles, California. Aggregate amount of the notes; Type of rating assigned to the bonds; Purposed of the proceeds which will be derived from the sale.
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.