Mayor's Problems Worsen as Moody's Downgrades Macon, Ga., to A1
- Moody's Lowers Connecticut to Aa3, Citing Low Revenues, High Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p1
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Connecticut's credit rating after the state began its fiscal year without an operating budget. Reason behind the downgrade of ratings; Effect of the downgrade in ratings on a multi-million swap contract signed...
- Moody's: Nevada's Budget Shortfall Is A Credit Negative. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/16/2014, Issue 34227, p1
An expectation that Nevada will use reserves to bridge a budget shortfall means a step backward for the state at a time when other states are building reserves, according to a Moody's Investors Service credit outlook.
- Nampa, Idaho School District Gets Ratings Bump. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;4/29/2015, p18
The article reports that Canyon County School District No. 131 in Nampa, Idaho was rated Baa3 credit rating by Moody's Investors Service along with the revision to positive outlook. Topics include the upgrade of the rating which reflects on the district's financial operation, the positive...
- WISCONSIN: School District Gets Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p25
The article reports on the upgrade on the rating given to the Mineral Point School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. concerning the district's $6 million of outstanding general obligation unlimited-tax debt in Wisconsin. The district was awarded an upgrade of Baa3 rating from Baa2...
- Moody's: L.A. on Track to Improve Credit Profile. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/16/2014, Issue 34227, p1
Strong financial management combined with a growing tax base, diverse economy, and growing reserves have placed Los Angeles in a position to strengthen its credit profile, Moody's Investors Service analysts said.
- Moody's To Soften Fall Of I-Grade Angels. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;7/31/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investor Service will employ a new approach in downgrading companies on the basis of "transforming credit events." Instead of waiting for the resolution of capital undertakings, Moody's will conduct a series of gradual temporary rating actions as contrasted with...
- Business/Finance:. // CableFAX Daily;8/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 169, p3
The article reports that Cablevision company was placed by credit rating agency Moody's under review for a potential downgrade. The company has failed to file financial deals on time, potentially risking default on its Term B Loan.
- ILLINOIS: Condell on Negative Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32759, p9
The article reports on the negative rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the $137 million outstanding debt of Condell Medical Center due to potential operating losses in 2006 fiscal audit in Illinois. Moody's claims that hospitals fail to secure the default waivers of unaudited financial...
- Moody's Upgrades Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Lauding Turnaround. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p28
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Stanford Hospital & Clinics' (SHC) $433 million outstanding debt to A2 from A3, citing the hospital's operating turnaround since 2002. The action comes as part of an ongoing dialogue between the hospital and the rating agency...