Fort Worth Considers New Hotel Project for Downtown Convention Center
- NEW HEADQUARTERS HOTEL ON THE HORIZON. // Association Management;May2004 Supplement, Vol. 56, p12
Reports on new hotel developments in Fort Worth, Texas. Completion of the expansion of the Forth Worth Convention Center; Additional features of the convention center; Schedule for the opening of the AmeriSuites hotel.
- Hotel on horizon. Connor, Richard // Fort Worth Business Press;7/18/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p58
Focuses on the proposed convention center hotel in Fort Worth, Texas. Interest of the taxpayers to invest in the state's convention potential; Problems that need to be resolved before establishing the hotel; Details of the tourist attractions in the state.
- Central Park Hotel owner negotiating land purchase. Sipos // Business Press;08/13/99, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p3
Reveals that Kirit Baftary, owner of the Park Central Hotel in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, is negotiating to purchase the land on which the hotel lies from the Episcopal Diocese of Fort Worth and a local real estate firm. Plan of renovating the property; Delay in negotiations due to sabbatical...
- Front and center. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;6/4/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p1
The article discusses the prospects for the Omni Fort Worth Hotel. Director of public events Kirk Slaughter shares that in order to sell people on what will be available at the hotel, they have created replicas of two hotel rooms at the Fort Worth Convention Center. The author notes that...
- Timing is everything. Connor, Richard // Fort Worth Business Press;2/28/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p59
Focuses the hotel industry in Fort Worth, Texas. Factors affecting the hotel industry; Reactions to the plan of the City Council to issue bonds for a hotel construction in the city; Plan of the Fort Worth Convention and Visitors Bureau regarding the hotel industry in the city.
- Fort Worth to get two new Marriott-brand hotels. Canard, Shannon // Fort Worth Business Press;4/18/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p68
Reports on the construction of two Marriott-brand hotels in Fort Worth, Texas. Schedule of the groundbreaking for Landsend Courtyard and SpringHill Suites; Information on Marriott hotel owner, Western International.
- Area meeting/convention/banquet facilities, part 1. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/01/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p44
Provides information on several meeting and convention facilities in Texas. Largest seating capacity of Arlington Convention Center; Number of meeting rooms at Bass Performance Hall; Services offered by City Club of Fort Worth.
- Are meeting/convention/banquet facilities, part 2. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/01/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p45
Provides information on several meeting and convention facilities in Texas. Largest seating capacity of Holiday Inn Fort Worth North; Number of meeting rooms at Levy Restaurant at Texas Motor Speedway; Services offered by Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie.
- Demand up for Downtown hotels; year ahead looks brighter. DILLARD, BETTY // Fort Worth Business Press;12/28/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p13
The article reports on the performance of the hotel and accommodation market in Fort Worth, Texas. Hotel and convention bookings for the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau remain stable and slightly ahead of the national average even though the lodging industry nationwide is experiencing...