MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 28
- HK tunnels deal launched amidst great fanfare. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;4/26/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses the launch of Hong Kong Link 2004, the most widely distributed bond deal of the Hong Kong government transactions backed by tunnel revenues. Involvement of 23 banks; Option of the retail buyers on purchase the bonds; Importance of the buyers on healthy spreads of previous...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Presents a chart related to the performance of the bond market in the U.S. on July 12, 2004.
- Munis Firm and Treasuries Extend Gains on Positive Employment Data. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Examines the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of March 7, 2005. Impact of higher government bonds on municipals; Decrease in tax-exempt yields three to five basis points; Attraction of municipal bonds due to its relative cheapness.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 7. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for the bond market in the U.S. as of March 7, 2005.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32474, p32
Several charts are presented including "Municipal Swap Index," "Index-Linked Muni Swaps," and "Swap Rates vs Bond Yields."
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 6. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Presents economic indicators on the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of September 6, 2005.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p7
The article presents a calendar of listed companies, which offer bond issues.