Durable Goods Orders Gain 0.7% in June
- Durable Goods Rise 6% in May. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/29/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30923, p2
Reports on the increase in new orders for durable goods in May 2000. Amount of increase.
- Merchandise. // Catalog Age;Jun99, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p64
Lists commercial products available in the United States market as of June 1999. Includes updatable organizers; Watches; Pocket flower vases.
- Durable Goods Orders Soared 3.4% in October. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32268, p2
The article reports on the increase in new orders for durable goods in the U.S.
- Durable Goods in the Extended Linear Expenditure System. Dixon, Peter B.; Lluch, Constantino // Review of Economic Studies;Jun77, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p381
The purpose of this paper is to generalize the extended linear expenditure system, ELES, see Lluch, to cover the case of durables. We find that the recognition of durability leads to a change in the interpretation of some of the ELES parameters and to the inclusion of an additional term, the...
- The Consumption of Durable Goods by Rural Dwellers in the Novosibirsk Region. Bal'tsevich, L.A. // Problems of Economics;Nov78, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p76
Analyzes the consumption of material goods by rural people in the Novosibirsk region of the Soviet Union and the underlying factors. Influence of annual aggregate income on the consumption behavior of individuals; Change in the pattern of consumption of durables; Degree of saturation of needs...
- INCOME REDISTRIBUTION AND ITS EFFECTS ON FACTOR DEMAND IN TAIWAN: A SIMULATION APPROACH. Yhi-Min Ho // Southern Economic Journal;Oct76, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p1017
The purpose of the present paper is two-fold: (1) to examine the empirical content of the factor-differential hypothesis, and (2) to evaluate through simulations the impact of income redistribution toward greater equality on factor demand using the Taiwanese data.
In this paper attempts...
- 16. MARKETING OF SPECIFIC GOODS AND SERVICES. Banks, Seymour; Sevin, Charles H.; Holloway, Robert J. // Journal of Marketing;Jan1955, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p276
The article presents several abstracts related to research in marketing, specifically focusing on the field of marketing of industrial goods. Some of the articles include "Construction: Unexpected Boom," "The Dynamic Market for Capital Goods," and "Consumer Durable Goods Markets."
- Choice of Product Variety for the Durable-goods Monopolist. Casado-Izaga, F. Javier; Saracho, Ana I. // Journal of Economics;2002, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p33
This paper analyzes the strategic choice of variety by a monopolist seller of a durable good as a means to mitigate his commitment problem. The monopolist chooses his product variety with the goal of ensuring that a large reduction in future prices will not be profitable because it allows the...
- The Analysis of Durable Goods Possession of Urban Dwellers in Beijing Based on Gompertz Model. Wu Yan; Wang Yunyi // International Business & Management;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p159
Durable consumer goods are people's indispensable component in the life. Since the reform and opening, with people's income growth, people's consumption structure transformation and the people's consumption dramatically, people for the changes in the concept of the consumer durables increase...