- A simple dream. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p16
Profiles furniture designer, Charlie Fowler in England. Career history; Education background; Awards and achievements.
- Glass and metal shine at biggest yet 100% Design. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p3
Features contemporary trends in the furniture exhibition. Participation of Continental companies; Focus on the design technique called Bendywood; Prices of the furniture and the recipient of the awards.
- Profile. Roux, Caroline // Design Week;10/13/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p12
Profiles Rock Galpin, product and furniture designer and winner of the Laurent-Perrier Design Award 2005. Comments of his award; Contributions in the bar design sector; Educational background.
- ASFD Creates Touring Pinnacle Winners Exhibit. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun2003, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p25
Focuses on the American Society of Furniture Designers' photograph exhibit of the 2002 Pinnacle Design Achievement Award winners.
- CASUAL DESIGNS TAKE CENTER STAGE. Jarrett, Vicky // Casual Living;Aug2015, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p26
The article announces the product nominees for the 2015 Design Excellence Awards of the International Casual Furnishings Association. The nominees in various categories are mentioned, including Eden Basketweave Pillow, Grand Terrace Sea Table, and Waverly Garden Stool for the Complementary...
- THE EDGE 2013 FINALISTS ANNOUNCED. // Interior Fitout;Feb/Mar2013, p8
The article highlights entrants for several award categories, including the Edge Concept Award, the Edge Student Award and the Edge Commercial Award, presented at the event "The Edge," scheduled from February 6-8, 2013 in the Australian International Furniture Fair at the Sydney Exhibition Centre.
- Contract Salutes 25 Years of Best of NeoCon Product Innovation. Czarnecki, John // Contract;May2014, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses product innovation that is on display at the NeoCon trade show for designer and architects. Topics discussed include the involvement of the publication "Contract" with the trade show, awards given to contract furniture manufacturers and furnishings manufacturers, and the...
- The furnished product. Redhead, David // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p12
Discusses how product and furniture designers can work together to answer demands for consumer technology in Great Britain. Potential of turning every domestic object into a digital tool; Importance of placing emphasis on the simplicity of design.
- PRODUCT AND FORM. // Frame;Jul/Aug2014, Issue 99, p130
The article reports on the results of a 2014 survey regarding furniture and other design products, which include results on whether one-off pieces are better than mass-produced products, the importance of tradition in product design and the most important types of materials for products in 2014.