- people. // Housewares;Jul2003, Issue 175, p38
Reports career development of the executives in the housewares industry in Great Britain. Selection of Stephen Tague as chief executive officer of Cargo HomeShop; Promotion of Terry Bloom as executive chairman of SpearMark International; Recruitment of Michelle Dorgan as assistant product...
- Withlt sets Educational Conference Aug. 29-31. // Furniture/Today;7/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p8
The article presents information on the 2006 Women in the Home Industries Today (WithIt) Educational Conference in Charlotte, North Carolina from August 29-31, 2006. The conference will focus on the professional and personal development of women in the home furnishing industries. Two of the key...
- People Today. // Furniture/Today;7/23/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p63
The article announces the career developments of several executives of home furnishing industry in the U.S. including Joel Fleetwood as manager of Mattress Firm, Greensboro branch, and Jeff Sears as chairman of the board of the International Furniture Transportation and Logistics Council.
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p31
The article announces career developments including appointment of Keith Bice as Bingham McHale LLP's chairman, promotion of Greg Noble to chief operating officer for Indiana Soybean Alliance, Indiana Corn Marketing Council and Indiana Corn Growers Association, and appointment of Tyler Giles as...
- Macy's Home gives Sandoval new spot. // Home Textiles Today;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the appointment of Luis Sandoval as marketing manager for Burdines Division at Macy's Home Store. Job responsibilities; Career background; Center of operation.
- Peacock Alley names Fine sales vp. // Home Textiles Today;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the appointment of Dan Fine as vice president of sales and marketing of Peacock Alley Inc. Career background; Statement from Mary Ella Gabler, company president and CEO, on Fine's appointment; Expertise in the industry.
- Grissinger joins Springs. // Home Textiles Today;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the appointment of Richard Grissinger as vice president of bath mechandising and Blake Bell as the vice president of integrated sourcing at Spring Industries Inc., a bath accessories company in the U.S. Career background of both executives; Leadership roles of Grissinger in...
- Abrams Named President of London Fog. // Home Textiles Today;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p19
The article reports that apparel producer London Fog Industries Inc. has now named home fashions veteran Len Abrams, as president of London Fog with responsibility for all sales and merchandising. Abrams is a veteran of more than 30 years in the home fashions industry, with experience in...
- Going Places. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/2009, Issue 5661, p9
The article announces career developments involving executives in the house furnishings industry in Great Britain including the retirement of non-executive director Hartmut KrÃ¤mer of Kingfisher, and the appointments of Jonathan Lucas as president of the Lighting Association and Neil...