New textile show for London
- Number comes up to FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p25
Reports on the donations made to the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association by Simon Boyd, organizer of the Manchester fabric exhibition, which was raised at the event's show dinner.
- Manchester's magic. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p12
Focuses on the debut of the Showroom 2002 in Manchester, England. Exhibition experience of organizer Simon Boyd; Furniture exhibitors of the show; Feature of the Polynesia collection of faux silks by Prestigious Textiles.
- A bustling Interstoff Asia. Bow, Josephine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the Interstoff Asia textile fair held in March 1999, in Hong Kong, China. Number of exhibitors; Asian textile suppliers represented in the fair; Market trends shown at the exhibit; Inquiries from American and European customers.
- Price pressures ease at IFFE. Malone, Scott; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/4/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 85, p12
Reports on the 1999 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition in New York. Attitude of buyers of fabrics; Focus of fabric display on fall and holiday 1999 business; Attendance; Low presence of Mexican and Latin American buyers; Characteristics of textile fabrics; Prices; Popular colors.
- U.S. textile makers testing potential of NAFTA at Mexico City trade show. Ramey, Joanna // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 51, p2
Reports on American textile industry's testing of the North American Free Trade Agreement by showing their lines during the first trade show in Mexico called the Expotela Trade Show. Number of American textile companies in the show; Percentage of American business in the Mexican textile import...
- Exhibitor numbers up at L.A. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/20/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p15
Reports on the scheduled presentation of exhibitors and leather suppliers at the second Los Angeles Textile Show. Date; Number of exhibitors in inaugural show; Focus; Location; Seminars and trend presentations.
- IDEA10: Mirando Hacia el Futuro. // Textiles Panamericanos;mar/abr2010, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p20
No abstract available.
- The magic touch. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 66, p18
Presents some fabrics featured at the 1993 International Textile Show in Los Angeles, California. La Industrial Sedara S.A.'s light yellow and black rayon and acetate crepe jacquard with medallions; Reeves brothers Inc.'s gray heather comfort stretch gabardine; Westwood's beige twist-rayon...
- Fabric firms in price pinch. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/12/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 71, p21
Addresses issues of concern to textile mills and converters as they prepare for the 1999 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition. Increase in the price of raw materials; Efforts of mills and converters to find ways to manage rising costs; Strong import activities of converters; Expectations of...