New textile show for London
- Number comes up to FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p25
Reports on the donations made to the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association by Simon Boyd, organizer of the Manchester fabric exhibition, which was raised at the event's show dinner.
- Manchester's magic. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p12
Focuses on the debut of the Showroom 2002 in Manchester, England. Exhibition experience of organizer Simon Boyd; Furniture exhibitors of the show; Feature of the Polynesia collection of faux silks by Prestigious Textiles.
- A lot has changed at Heimtextil. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p31
Focuses on the difference of Heimtextil, a fabric and home textiles show in Frankfurt, Germany. Absence of the exhibitors from different countries; Success of United States companies' show at hotels; Increase in the number of U.S. and European exhibitors.
- Exhibitors eye international audience. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 73, p20
Focuses on the International Fashion Fabrics Exhibition slated on October 22, 1996, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Worldwide strategic partnerships; Optimism on sales; Luring of European buyers.
- Spring the Talk of Fall L.A. Show. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p17
Presents information on the spring and summer offerings shown at the 1998 Los Angeles International Textile Show. Features of the exhibition; Price range of textiles exhibited; Designs of fabrics exhibited.
- A bustling Interstoff Asia. Bow, Josephine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the Interstoff Asia textile fair held in March 1999, in Hong Kong, China. Number of exhibitors; Asian textile suppliers represented in the fair; Market trends shown at the exhibit; Inquiries from American and European customers.
- Price pressures ease at IFFE. Malone, Scott; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/4/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 85, p12
Reports on the 1999 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition in New York. Attitude of buyers of fabrics; Focus of fabric display on fall and holiday 1999 business; Attendance; Low presence of Mexican and Latin American buyers; Characteristics of textile fabrics; Prices; Popular colors.
- Pleasant surprise. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/22/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p16
Comments on the events transpiring from the New York Home Textiles market in New York, New York. Decrease in attendance because of apprehensions of terrorism; Presence of retailers in the industry; Sidelights of the exhibition.
- Fabric show focus: Exports. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/13/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 110, p14
Presents an overview of the 1996 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition (IFFE) in New York City and the 1996 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Focus on exports; Larkin Group's sponsorship of IFFE; Efforts of the Los Angeles show to attract more international participants.