New textile show for London
- Number comes up to FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p25
Reports on the donations made to the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association by Simon Boyd, organizer of the Manchester fabric exhibition, which was raised at the event's show dinner.
- Manchester's magic. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p12
Focuses on the debut of the Showroom 2002 in Manchester, England. Exhibition experience of organizer Simon Boyd; Furniture exhibitors of the show; Feature of the Polynesia collection of faux silks by Prestigious Textiles.
- A lot has changed at Heimtextil. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p31
Focuses on the difference of Heimtextil, a fabric and home textiles show in Frankfurt, Germany. Absence of the exhibitors from different countries; Success of United States companies' show at hotels; Increase in the number of U.S. and European exhibitors.
- Spanish furniture fair offers fresh, perky colors. Sloane, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/7/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p28
Features textile fabric designs for home furnishings showcased at a Spanish furniture fair in Valencia in 2002. Trends on color and texture; Comparison with U.S. designs.
- Companies Prepare for Summer Market Debut. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p10
The article presents the companies that will participate the New York Home Textiles Market Week, which runs in connection with the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) and Gift Week, on August 13 and 14, 2010 in New York City including Better Living, Brahms Mount and Caro London.
- PV's focus: Color and dimension. Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/5/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 66, p14
Reports on trends in the textile industry shown at the 1999 Premiere Vision textile fabrics exhibition in Paris, France. Attendance at the event; Interest in color and fabrics with a number of elements; Pricing of fabrics; Offerings from major fabric manufacturers.
- Despite War Worries, IFFE Marches On. Greene, Joshua; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/18/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 55, p12
Highlights the March 2003 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition (IFFE) in New York City. Mills and converters with inventory in the U.S. who established contact with manufacturers looking for domestic fabrics sources; Impact of the possible U.S. war against Iraq on the event; Ways in which...
- Exhibitors eye international audience. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 73, p20
Focuses on the International Fashion Fabrics Exhibition slated on October 22, 1996, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Worldwide strategic partnerships; Optimism on sales; Luring of European buyers.
- Spring the Talk of Fall L.A. Show. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p17
Presents information on the spring and summer offerings shown at the 1998 Los Angeles International Textile Show. Features of the exhibition; Price range of textiles exhibited; Designs of fabrics exhibited.