New textile show for London
- Number comes up to FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p25
Reports on the donations made to the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association by Simon Boyd, organizer of the Manchester fabric exhibition, which was raised at the event's show dinner.
- Manchester's magic. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p12
Focuses on the debut of the Showroom 2002 in Manchester, England. Exhibition experience of organizer Simon Boyd; Furniture exhibitors of the show; Feature of the Polynesia collection of faux silks by Prestigious Textiles.
- A lot has changed at Heimtextil. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p31
Focuses on the difference of Heimtextil, a fabric and home textiles show in Frankfurt, Germany. Absence of the exhibitors from different countries; Success of United States companies' show at hotels; Increase in the number of U.S. and European exhibitors.
- Exhibitors eye international audience. Chirls, Stuart // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/15/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 73, p20
Focuses on the International Fashion Fabrics Exhibition slated on October 22, 1996, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Worldwide strategic partnerships; Optimism on sales; Luring of European buyers.
- Spring the Talk of Fall L.A. Show. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 85, p17
Presents information on the spring and summer offerings shown at the 1998 Los Angeles International Textile Show. Features of the exhibition; Price range of textiles exhibited; Designs of fabrics exhibited.
- A bustling Interstoff Asia. Bow, Josephine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p9
Reports on the Interstoff Asia textile fair held in March 1999, in Hong Kong, China. Number of exhibitors; Asian textile suppliers represented in the fair; Market trends shown at the exhibit; Inquiries from American and European customers.
- Quick turnaround key at L.A. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/27/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 80, p10
Reports on the Los Angeles International Textile Show held in April 1999, in California. Number of exhibitors; Foreign firms which participated in the event; Market trends shown at the event; Products of interest to buyers.
- Price pressures ease at IFFE. Malone, Scott; Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/4/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 85, p12
Reports on the 1999 International Fashion Fabric Exhibition in New York. Attitude of buyers of fabrics; Focus of fabric display on fall and holiday 1999 business; Attendance; Low presence of Mexican and Latin American buyers; Characteristics of textile fabrics; Prices; Popular colors.
- Blanket looks key at Texitalia Club. Gilbert, Daniela // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/20/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the Texitalia Club textile trade show held in July 1999, in New York City. Preview of fall 2000 fabrics shown at the event; Response of exhibitors and buyers to the event; Trends in the textile industry highlighted in the event.