More join fabric society at Decorex
- Talking Textiles…. // New Zealand Apparel;Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p22
The article describes several textile trends for spring summer 2010. In terms of fabrics, fine gauge knits with liquid draping, chambray denim and washed bleached denims are expected to be popular. For colours, white and pale grey, sunset oranges and mineral green will be used. Bold graphics and...
- Texworld from September 21 to 24. // Textile Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p77
This article provides information on the preparations made by the textile industry for the Texworld exhibition that will be held from September 21 to 24, 2004. Two months before Texworld opens its doors to its international trade visitors, two of the most important trends for the coming seasons...
- FIGHTING RECESSION FOCUS OF UNICA. Epiro, Stephanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 37, p14
This article reports on the actions being considered by several Italian textile firms to address the impact of a possible recession in the U.S. Executives of some of the 59 exhibitors at the sixth edition of Milano Unica, which ended its four-day run at the Milan fairgrounds on February 15,...
- Recent Works. Kingsley, Mark // Art Papers;Jul/Aug90, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p55
The article reviews the exhibition "Recent Works" by Andrew Martin at the Center for Creative Leadership in Greensboro, North Carolina from March 6 to May 12, 1990.
- Heimtextil talks textile trends. BULLA, TRACY // Home Accents Today;Oct2015, p22
The article focuses on the top textile trends for 2016/2017, according to Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH (Heimtextil), trade fair company, which will be presented at the Heimtextil home and textiles fair with the theme "Well-Being 4.0" to be held in Frankfurt, Germany from January 12-15 2016.
- Techtextil 2013 with double-digit rates of growth on exhibitor and visitor sides. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2013, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p52
The article discusses the highlights of Techtextil 2013, the trade fair for textile-processing technologies. Products illustrated trends in the textile machinery industry including lightweight construction, functionality and mobility. Ninety six percent of visitors rated their visit as having...
- Re-Invent to Survive. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;1/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p20
The author reflects on re-inventing to survive the economic downturn. She states that the kind of environment that the textile industry is in now should promote new ways at looking at conventional approaches. She relates that although the few major trends arising from Heimtextil show in...
- LateNews. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p1
Discusses a survey by Riddle & Associates that indicates Clean 2001 exhibitors will attend the Clean 2003 exhibition for the textile care and service industry at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 11 to14, 2003. Exhibit space contracted for the exhibit.
- Ideacomo Seeking Inspiration. Macchioni, Phyllis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 92, p16
Highlights the October 2000 Ideacomo fabric fair in Como, Italy. Products exhibited; Major manufacturers who attended the affair.