Share Update on 20 July
- WALL STREET WATCH FOR THE WEEK ENDED MAY 6, 2004. // Home Textiles Today;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p18
Provides statistics reflecting the stock performance of retailers, manufacturers and suppliers related to the home textiles industry in the United States as of May 10, 2004.
- Views. Kay, Martin // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p9
Comments on the advent of revolutionary retail package for the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Concept of the retail package; Opportunities offered by the new retail option; Benefits of the package for independent retailers.
- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p14
Presents statistics illustrating trends in furniture retailing in Great Britain for April and May 2004. Increase of sales in the cabinet sector; Growth of the bed retailing business; Expansion of demand in upholstered products.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p5
Presents updates relevant to the furniture business in Great Britain as of July 2, 2004. Increase of the average price of a house in England and Wales in June; Queen's Award for Enterprise given to fabric company, Panax; Showroom of furniture retailer, Halo
- Furniture stocks summary 2/19-2/26. // Furniture/Today;3/1/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p4
Presents a graph on furniture stocks in the furniture as of February 19-February 26, 2004.
- WALL STREET WATCH. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p33
Presents information on stocks in the U.S. home furnishings industry for the week ended January 30, 2003.
- Business Today. // Home Textiles Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p22
No abstract available.
- Share movements at a glance. // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Presents information on the stock performance of house furnishings companies in Great Britain, as of April 19, 1999.
- Return to favour drives index to six month high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Reports on the stock gains recorded by house furnishings companies in Great Britain, as of April 1999.