Next is the star among the six-month winners
- HoF growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p9
The article examines the financial performance of fashion and furniture retailer House of Frase Ltd. (HoF) for the 39 weeks ending October 25, 2008 in Great Britain. During the period, the company's sales figures have allegedly been up 2.7 percent, which is allegedly attributable to the opening...
- Profits up at House of Fraser as bid talks end. // Housewares;Apr2006, Issue 197, p33
The article reports that Great Britain-based houseware company House of Fraser PLC has announced an encouraging financial results in the wake of the news that preliminary bid talks with Apax have been terminated. The pre-tax profit of the company increased by 4.6 percent for the year which ended...
- House Of Fraser Comps Jump 7.1 Percent. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/12/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 7, p15
The article offers information on the financial performance of House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. for the eight weeks ending January 2, 2010. It reports that the company's store sales increased by 7.1% during the months, and discusses the profits earned by it in different product categories. It also...
- Sales looking up at HoF. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2004, Issue 5393, p5
Reports on the financial performance of House of Fraser PLC as of June 12, 2004. Increase of its sales of its house furnishings manufacture; Gross margins of the increase; Opening of other branches.
- Refurbishments lift HoF sales and shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p6
Reports the improvement in profit sales and shares of House of Fraser (HoF) PLC in England for the year 2001. Downside of refurbishment spending; Buoyancy of the retail sector; Impact of refurbishments on HoF sales and shares.
- Christmas bonus for HoF. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p3
Reports on the sales increase posted by department store chain House of Fraser in the seven weeks to January 8, 2000.
- Best Xmas ever for department store retailer. // Cabinet Maker;1/11/2013, Issue 5820, p10
The article reports that the Christmas sales of House of Fraser have increased by 6.3% for the six weeks ending January 5, 2013.
- House of Fraser grows like for likes in H1, but EBITDA slows. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p8
The article reports that the financial performance of House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. has increased by 5.3% in the first half of 2011, but its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) fell from 13.0 million pounds in 2010 to 12.2 million pounds.
- Record profits at brand as it prepares for new era. // Cabinet Maker;4/25/2014, Issue 5882, p12
The article discusses the financial performance of the department store House of Fraser on January 25, 2014 which shows online sales of the firm increased by 41 percent, gross profit increased by 6.1 percent and also presents the comments of House of Fraser's chairman Don McCarthy on the same.