- Kifin abandons Minerva offer. // Estates Gazette;1/16/2010, Issue 1002, p36
The article reports on the withdrawal of South African investment company Kifin from its takeover bid for listed property developer Minerva.
- Minerva continues to rebuff Kirsh offer. // Estates Gazette;11/28/2009, Issue 947, p44
The article reports on the move of British developer Minerva to advise its shareholders to reject a takeover offer from investor Nathan Kirsh of South Africa valued at 85 million pounds. It notes that the KiFin investment vehicle of Kirsh owns 29.9% of Minerva. Based on a document outlining the...
- Committee backs Lord Kirkham's higher offer. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p3
Reports on the tender offers for stocks of DFS in Great Britain. Amount proposed for the tender offer; Scrutiny of the proposal by the independent committee, which in turn will recommend the new offer to shareholders; Suggestion that the company would be better able to overcome increased...
- Gods smile again on billionaire Kirsh. // Estates Gazette;7/31/2010, Issue 1030, p38
The article discusses the attempt of billionaire Natie Kirsh to take over Minerva, wherein he owns a 29.9% stake. According to Kirsh, his intention is to look for appropriate disclosure and transparency from Minerva's board. He also claims he has no plan to obtain complete ownership of the...
- Dubai government yet to confirm Minerva bid. Cross, Nathan // Estates Gazette;7/26/2008, Issue 829, p29
The article reports that investors remain uncertain about the probability that Limitless, the property developer of the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, will make a formal offer for the takeover of developer Minerva. Despite Minerva's shares almost doubling since it announced...
- Olswang to take bids on Minerva acquisition. Westacott, Gemma // Lawyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p7
Reports that law firm Olswang has been instructed to handle the takeover bids of property company Minerva Announcement of Minerva that it received several takeover bids from different parties; Financial performance of Minerva.
- Chance of Minerva bid as Kifin builds stake to 29%. // Estates Gazette;1/10/2009, Issue 920, p27
The article reports on the decision of investment company Kifin to increase its stake in Minerva to 29%. Kifin started buying into the listed developer in 2008 after the collapse of a bid by developer Limitless. The increase, under British Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulations,...
- Minerva scorns Â£85m takeover bid. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;11/21/2009, Issue 946, p42
The article reports on the decision by developer Minerva to reject an Â£85 million takeover bid by South African investor Nathan Kirsh in November 2009. Kirsh already owned 29.9% of Minerva through his Kifin investment vehicle. According to Minerva, Kirsh's bid has undervalued the company,...
- San Francisco sets seminars for summer show. // Furniture/Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p130
The article offers information on the seminars and meetings that will be held during the San Francisco Mart's Summer Home Furnishings Show and the San Francisco International Gift Fair to be held in San Francisco, California from August 3-8, 2006.