- Furniture proves the extra Homebase needs. // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p6
The article reports that Homebase Inc.'s Furniture Extra department has reported an improved performance in the market in Great Britain. The department has been considered by the company as its only hope to recover from tough trading conditions. Its performance was credited to the increase in...
- Next opens housewares store. // DIY Week;12/7/2007, Issue 5499, p4
The article reports on the opening of Next's first housewares store at London's Tottenham Court Road in England. The new line of business of the company diversifies its products for sale which include stocked furnishings and reputable clothing range. Next is allegedly keen to follow the...
- COMPANY TO WATCH: HOMEBASE INC. // Orange County Business Journal;12/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p27
Forecasts the growth of Irvine, California-based house furnishing retailer HomeBase Inc. in 2001. Planned closure of 22 stores; Conversion of the remaining 67 into its new home furnishings concept; Changes in the company's top management.
- HomeBase launches its House2Home prototype. Negley, Jennifer // Home Textiles Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p1
Reports the launching of House2Home superstore format by home-oriented company, HomeBase Inc. in California. Details of the grand opening of the test stores; Information on the target customers of the company; Difference between House2Home and other home-oriented specialty stores.
- House2Home chain growing. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p43
Reports that HomeBase Inc. has opened several House2Home home furnishings superstores in the United States.
- HomeBase Struggles to Reinvent Itself and Fend Off Competition, Dissidents. Schaben, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p3
Discusses the efforts of Irvine, California-based HomeBase Inc. to recover from investor-related problems. Launching of company's furnishing store; HomeBase's competitors; Decline in the company's stock prices.
- House2Home plots growth plan. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the plans of HomeBase Inc. for its House2Home decorating stores in the United State. Creation of a retail channel; Introduction of Quick 2 You and 2 Good 2 Miss services; Replacement of the wallpaper and paint products into a Room2Grow department; Investment in awareness-raising...
- HomeBase shifts into high gear. // National Home Center News;01/26/98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p32
Reports on HomeBase company. Plan of the company to remodel and increase its stores by the end of 1999; Details on the economic recession in California; Aims of the company.
- Epp heads new RBI div. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;1/17/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p1
The article informs that, "Furniture/Today," periodical parent Reed Business Information has launched a retail services division called Retail Ideas and Services, and hired industry veteran Loreen Epp to spearhead the initiative as director of retail services. She reports to Kevin Castellani,...